Mittens

A/n: Again, hate these, but I have to introduce this book. So this is my first oneshot book, so I need feedback! Requests are open, so feel free to ask me for a oneshot! I can do OCs and second POV. So without furthur adooooooooo...........

Welcome to the Draco X Reader oneshot book!

We'll start off with a little oneshot I call, Mittens.

Setting: Slytherin common room, winter.

Reader: Muggleborn Slytherin Prefect.

Let's begin! ~Kitten

Y/n's POV:

I curled in around the blanket, scooting closer to the fire. How could one common room be so stinking cold? I was tempted to go up to the Gryffindor common room. 

Shivering, I wrapped my hands around the warm mug of hot chocolate Millicent had brought me. Due to my low tolerance for cold temperatures, it was around 2 degrees  and I was shivering.

Draco's POV:

"See ya, Blaise," I called as I sprinted down the stairs. When I reached to common room, I saw the other Slytherin prefect, Y/n, crouched by the fire. She was shaking with cold. 

I thought about going over to her. I weighed the pros and cons. I could go over, but she might figure out about my mad, mad, mad crush on her. Yes, I, Draco Malfoy, like, no, love, the Muggleborn Slytherin Prefect, Y/n L/n. Pros could be me spending time with her. 

Finally, I noticed her hands were uncovered, and shaking. I hurried back up to the dormitory and got my mittens from my trunk. 

I made my way downstairs and found Y/n had fallen asleep in front of the fire. She appeared to still be shaking.

Y/n's POV:

I felt someone shake my shoulder, jerking me out of my dream where I was sitting on the couch with Draco Malfoy, curled up against his chest, my lips pressed against his. Yes, I, Y/n L/n, have a crush on the Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy. But what were the odds he'd like me back? 

I opened my eyes to find the latter hovering over me, holding a pair of mittens. "Hello, Y/n," Draco said. 

I rolled over, wishing I was still in my dream so I could be kissing this boy, not watching him put his mittens on my cold hands. He held my hands for a few seconds, then wrapped an arm around my shoulder to keep me warm. God, I want this boy so bad.

Draco's POV:

What was I doing? Why was I holding this girl, especially this girl, like this? It apparently didn't matter to this beautiful girl, because she snuggled up to my chest without hesitation. I leaned down to kiss her on the cheek, but her head turned at the last second, and I caught her lips instead. What in the name of Merlin?!?!?!?!?!?

Y/n's POV:

I turned my head to tell Draco thank you, and our lips collided. What in the name of Merlin?!?!?!?!? 

After I recovered from the shock, I impulsively threw my arms around his neck, pressing him up against the couch. Draco's breath caught in his throat, making him gasp. Then his fingers tangled in my hair and he pulled my lips back to his.

Draco's POV: 

She likes me back. She's kissing me back. 

We have to pull away because goddang air, and her e/c eyes are lit up in the firelight like stars.

Y/n's POV:

"Draco," I said. His steely gray eyes met my e/c ones. "Draco. Did you like me, this whole time?"

"No," Draco says.

My heart falls. After the kiss and everything, he doesn't actually like me.

"I loved you," Draco adds with the confident smirk I love.

Oh. Oh!

Draco pulls my lips back down to his, and for the rest of the night, I'm not cold anymore.

Hey, did you like it? It's my first oneshot. Request anything you want!

Love,

Kitten 😽