Bath Time

"Baby"
Yoongi said walking into the room.

"Yes daddy?"
Jimin asked sweetly.The boy's voice achoed through the older ones head.
Yoongi loved hearing his baby boy's sweet voice.

"Baby, are you ready for your bath?"
Jimin giggled cutely and got up leaving Yoongi to look at his pretty thick thighs licking his plump pink lips sighing in delight, Jimin was wearing one of his white shirt. It was too big for him but Jimin looked so cute in it.Jimin skipped up to Yoongi and giggled.

"I'm ready daddy!!"
Yoongi stared into his brown eyes and smirked.He grabbed Jimin's waist wrapping it's legs around his waist.

"Now, wrap those pretty little arms around daddy's neck baby"
The small boy then followed his daddy, gently he wrapped his arms around his neck snuggling on it.

Yoongi carried Jimin over the bathroom and set him down on the floor.The boy Giggled putting its hands behind his back standing tippytoes.

"Let me fill up the bath with your bubbles baby okay?" He said

"Yes daddy~"
Yoongi grinned and rolled his sleeves up preparing a bath for his loving baby.

While Yoongi was turned around Jimin smiled and decide to undress himself to make daddy happy.
Jimin slowly unbuttoned his daddy's white shirt and slipped it off, shivers were sent up to his back when the cold air hit his warm fragile body.He slowly slipped off his pink panties daddy bought for him last week along with a cute pink chocker.

Yoongi turned back around to see his baby covering his pretty baby parts while blushing.He smirked and grabbed his baby's waist.Jimin giggled biting his lips in a seductive manner.
He picked the boy up and placed him in the warm bath.Jimin cooed cutely and sinked into the warm water with a smile.

Yoongi smiled and turned around to go pick out your night clothes.

"No daddy! Waaait~"
Jimin whined.Yoongi turned around and stared at him.

"What is it baby?"
He asked leaving the chubby one gulped and nibbled on its lips.

"D-daddy can you get in the bath with me,, P-pleaase?"
Yoongi smirked and started to unbucked his belt.

"Of course, anything for my princess"
He smiled and continued to undress himself.

Jimin looked down playing with the bubbles in the bath.He knew well to never look at his daddy while he undressed.

Yoongi soon stepped in the bath and sat down lifting Jimin up making him yelp softly as Yoongi sat him in his lap.

"Daddy!"
Jimin giggled wrapping his arms around the older ones neck kissing his jawline. Yoongi smiled softly and kissed the top of the younger's head.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too daddy"

........END......

So what do you think?
Okay or not....

It might be short but I'll try writing another one btw I love Yoonmin so much I come up on this story,,Still learning to write smuts

BBYBY & DDDY || BTS Yoonmin Oneshotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें