Ch 12: Welcome

Cris Pov:

           We were taking a small nap.  I woke up to April's  screaming. I sat up.

         "What is it?"

         "Cris, it's happening. " She told me. Trying to be calm I helped her get dressed and zipped up her bag and the baby's bag. I held the bags in one hand and took her hand in my free hand. We went down the stairs carefully. When we went outside to the car. I helped her into the passenger's seat up front.

         "Just breathe babe." I told her. I rushed to the trunk of my Range and put the bags inside.

                                                    *****

          "Welcome to the world Cristiano Ronaldo Junior."  April said crying.

          "Meu filho muito bonito. Eu também te amo." I said. *A/N My son is s beautiful. I love you two.*
         "Look Junior it's Daddy." I smiled. June 17 at Noon my son was born and I couldn't be more happy. I kissed April's head. We smiled at our child. This was a day to remember. This is my world and I couldn't be more proud.
                                               ******************
         It's been a month since Junior was born. April was becoming a very good mom with time. She learned how to do things quickly. Most of her time was devoted to him and some was devoted to me while the rest were devoted to her sister who got engaged. I was sitting on the couch watching TV with April when the doorbell rang.
        "I got it, meu amor."and walked over to the door. I opened it to find Candice and Paul. 

       "Hi Cris." Candice greeted me. 

       "Hi." I greeted back. I moved aside so they can come in. 

       "April." Paul said as he saw April on the couch. She got up and hugged him. She hugged Candice after. 

       "So where's the little guy?" Candice asked April.

       "He's sleeping." April answered.

       "How are you two?" I questioned. 

      "We're good, we actually have some good news to share." Paul replied. 

      "What is it?" 

      "We're pregnant!" Candice answered. April squealed. 

     "Oh my gosh, congrats." She hugged her. She then walked over to her cousin and hugged him.

                            April Pov:

              I can't believe my cousin is going to be a father. Well I couldn't believe I was going to be a mom so soon, but this is the beauty of life. After Paul and Candice left Junior woke up. I prepared his bottle of milk while Cris went into his room and carried him over to me as I sat on the couch. 

           "Want to feed him?" I questioned as Cris sat down with him. 

           "Can I?" 

           "Yes baby you can." I handed him the bottle. He smiled at me as he took it. He gave Junior the milk and I smiled. These were the two greatest things that have ever happened in my life. I watched as Junior finished his milk. After Cris burped him, I cuddled up next to him as we played with Junior. If you were to ask me when I was younger, how would I picture my life. I would say exactly like this... Well not 100%, I mean I wouldn't have thought that I would become a Victoria Secret model who was successful and married a football player, but it's somewhere along those lines. These are God's blessing and I could have never asked for anything better than them. My life is all about these two and I couldn't picture it any other way.