★ 3 (b) ★

Next whole week went well. Manik use to meet Cabir and Nandini in the train and Then they used to have good time and then Cabir and Nandini use to get down and Manik use to go further.
At home Nandini always used to think about Manik and his caring nature towards her.
One day Nandini wasn't well so she didn't went to college and Cabir and Manik were sitting in train talking.

"Cabir is she really fine? " Manik asked.

"Bro tu mujhe ye question 5th time puch raha hai. what's the matter ab clearly bol mujhe?? " Cabir asked being curious.

"arey i was tensed for her thats why.  nothing else! " Manik said turning his face sideways.

"don't lie to me bro. you like her na?" Cabir asked being more curious and Manik gave a shocking look.

"don't look at me like that. i know you like her! " Cabir said smiling widely.

Manik sighed and replied "ohk fine. i accept that i like her. and not only like, in fact i love her Cabir. I love Nandini. Yes. She is so innocent yaar, so cute.  So caring so loving and her childish nature. That day I saw her crying but when I got to know that she was crying for you being late, i was like she is so so so sweet oh my god. she was so cute, I mean she is definitely. her smile makes my day. I mean she is just... " he went on blabbering.

"haa haa okk okk bas bhai i got you." Cabir said and chuckled on Manik's behavior and Manik realised that he blabbered too much.

"haa ab blush karna band kar.  so tell me when are you going to confess? " Cabir again asked being the curious soul.

"wait and watch bro. and yeah Nandini ko college me program ke baare me kuch mat batana please. i will let you all know the details later. chal ab aagya station! "

"ohkayyy!! waise aaj tu college chal raha hai? i mean inte jaldi chal raha hai? "

"haa aaj waha kuch function hai so i will go there in the evening, so now i will come to college with you!" Manik replied and both of them got down and went to college together.

After two-three days,

"abey apni khatara aaj itne jaldi kyu chala raha hai tu cabilaaaa" Nandini asked surprisingly.

"college me program hai so we need to reach asap. preparations me Aliya and Mukti ki help karni hai. Abhimanyu hazar baar call kar chuka hai ab tak. Understood my jhalli? " Cabir said smiling and Nandini also smiled.
The most surprising thing was, they both weren't fighting but talking so lovingly.

They got into train. Nandini, not seeing Manik, asked Cabir and he informed her that he had some work so he will come late. Nandini sat their thinking about something and Cabir understanding her gave her space.

"I am missing him. I don't know but I have developed a habit of seeing him around me always. He is so sweet, so caring. his looks. and most importantly his eyes, his eyes say a lot and I am like I want to drown in them. he is a dream boy of any of the girls like us. the first time I saw him, his smile, his giggle, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him always. that day ,in train, when he behaved like a protective friend I felt so secured and that day when Cabir was late I don't know I just went to him and hugged him and I felt like now everything will be fine, nothing will go wrong. I felt peace there in his arms. I swear he has some kind of magic. I just love to be with him, I just love him . wait  what ?? I love him??? umm may be?? Nandini get a grip on yourself now." She thought and blushed.
Cabir saw this and mentally wished for her happiness which she truly deserves.

They reached college and Nandini saw whole college was decorated and everyone was running here and there as if some special guest would arrive any moment.