The greatest trip of all time

One day I was going on YouTube and I was watching wolfieraps video and at the end of his most recent one he said," I'm having a contest so I can send one lucky viewer to Canada to spend the whole week with me" so since I was such a big fan I decided to follow all the rules that he said, two days later on his next video he announced the winner. The winner of the contest is... "Jonathan carson" said Wolfie. At first I thought it was another person with the same name as mine, but in the comments he posted the username of my YouTube account. So then I commented and said," that's me I'm the winner" he said congratulations and he sent me the address and his number so we can meet up. So later that day I arrived in Canada, I called Wolfie and asked him where should we meet up at, Wolfie replied we can meet up at Red Robins, I said okay, I'll meet you there. Once I got to Red Robins I saw davidparody and Wolfie sitting at a booth, they welcomed me to Canada and gave me a gift. I told them they didn't have to do that, but they insisted anyways. After we were done eating David decided all of us to go over to his house to play some video games. After we played video games David wanted to post a vlog with me and same with Wolfie. After that we just watched movies and eat some popcorn, then all the sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was freaked out so I looked at wolfie and I asked ," what are you doing? " Wolfie replied "you must be tired from the long drive here I think you might need a massage" well thank you I replied. No problem Wolfie said, then a few minutes later David ran upstairs. I asked why did he run upstairs, Wolfie replied I don't know let's go find out. As I walked up the stairs Wolfie followed behind me, as I continued to walk up the stairs I felt his hand grazing down my back, I turned around and looked at him he had a little grin on his face, so I just ignored it and continued to walk up the stairs, as we reach the top of the stairs I asked Wolfie where do I go now" David replied in here! So I followed David's voice. And I saw David laying down on the bed with his 6 inch soft dick. I didn't say one thing I just got down and started to suck his dick. After about 5 to 10 minutes David rock hard cock measured 9 1/2 inches. Then I went to Wolfie and undressed him. I got down to his briefs and saw a huge bulge, I pulled down his briefs and there it was Wolfie's 8 inch soft cock. I managed to successfully deep throat Wolfe's huge cock.

Sorry that's all I have so far so plz give me feed back and I'll make a better one. So thnx so much for reading it.