period 1:The start

The start of year 8 was looking good to Ava as year 7 went so well.She looked forward to seeing who was in her classes.

She arrived to the Bikeshed, where every one of her friends meet up before school, and waited for her friends Olivia, Emily , Jessica, Ethan and Issy. Those were her friends... For now . They all walked slowly to tutor as they were greeting eachother but sadly her friend Olivia was not in the same tutor so they parted, but Ava was oblivious that Olivia was gonna be in all her classes.

Ava, Emily, Jessica, Ethan, Issy And her two other friends Isla and ella were sitting , bored, in tutor waiting for time to pass and chatting about their summer holidays. RING! RING!The bell goes off and almost all the class are halfway out the door they all check their timetables and look at each other. They were all gonna be split up!

Issy and Ethan were going to one class. Isla and Ella were going to another.But, the rest were all together and where ecstatic that they were not split up.

As Emily enters her, new , classroom she sees Olivia! She pounces onto her as they were BestFriends.This was like a dream come true for her because she has always wantes to be in the same class as Emily.They were all assigned chairs in the classrom and they were all nearby.behind Ava sat a boy and a girl.The girl, phoebe, used to be a popular but had a falling out with her friends and now has a new 'BFF' called Serena but the boy , Noah, was NOT popular. Basically the whole school thinks he's gay and don't like him so Ava decided to not like him.As Mrs cartella rambles on about poems, Ava decides to look at her friends and Olivia is half asleep and Emily is on her phone.

RING! RING! There goes the bell again.next lesson:science. Ava wanted to do her best at science as it will decide if she can do her dream job.Ava sits on a table with three other pupils a boy , alby, and two other girls, Amelia and Vicktoria.They all sat in awkward silence, including Ava, because no one knew each other. Slowly but gradually theu got to know one and other.At the end of the lesson they ended up talking about sir making love with Vicktoria's mum....wierd....I know right.

It is bow break and Ava looks for her friends and behind her she notices amelia following her.She then walks faster but amelia is like a girl on a mission.Ava sees her friends in the distance and walks over to them. Ava