Chapter 8

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Alli, Lilly and I screamed as we jumped on the bed. Cody groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "What?" "We're going on the boat!" Lilly shouted at him and jumped on him. "Okay, let me get up." We groaned and walked out.

"I don't think he's going to get up." I said and went back in, Lilly followed and we found Cody with his eyes closed in bed still. "Get up!" Lilly screamed as she ran and jumped on him, I laughed at her. "Alright, I'm up!" Cody got up and picked Lilly up.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked as I followed him. "You still wat me to wake up?" He asked her as he walked closer to the water. "No! Don't throw me in!" Lilly held onto him tighly, I laughed at her. "Too late!" Cody threw her in.

"Now you!" He turned around and picked me up without hardly any warning. "No! It was Alli too!" I yelled as he made me let go of his neck. It was too late, he threw me in with Lilly. I resurfaced and made sure Lilly was above the water.

"Cody!" I heard Alli scream, I looked to our villa door. Alli was over his shoulder and he was walking towards us. "What is going on out here?" Brad asked as he walked outside. "Dad! Save me!" Alli yelled, I lauhed at her.

"Nooo!" Alli screamed as Cody threw her into the ocean with us. "We will get you, Simpson." I warned him. "Oh no, I'm so scared!" Cody said with sarcasm and then walked back inside. "What was that about?" Trey asked as he sat at the table.

"Angie told us to wake up Cody so we did but then he threw us in here!" I moaned. "You should of found a boyfriend with less muscle." My mom laughed. "Or we should of pretended to drown." Alli laughed, I laughed at her.

"That's not funny." Cody said as he walked outside. "How did you change that fast?" I asked while climbing out of the water. "It's a talent." He said as he pushed me back in. I spat out water as I resurfaced.

"I'm telling you right now, Simpson. You are going to regret ever touching me." I narrowed my eyes at him, he smirked at me. I climbed back out of the water and wrapped myself in a towel. Luckily I was already in my bikini.

Once everyone was ready we left to go back to where the boats were. "How many people to a boat?" My dad asked. "12 people on each boat." "Can we rent a boat for today then please?" My dad said while passing the man some money.

"Life jackets are on the boat, children younger than 6 must wear life jackets at all times." The man said while looking at Lilly, Lilly looked up at my dad. "What if they are 6?" "Then just keep an eye on them, I suggest she wears a jacket if she is to jump from the boat or swim in the ocean." "I can swim!" Lilly told him.

"It's really deep out there, sweetie." My dad told her. Everyone got onto the boat, it was so cool! "Where are we going then?" I asked. "That way!" Lilly shouted and pointed at the ocean. "Hey, Lilly. Come over here and you can drive the boat." Brad said, Lilly ran over to him and sat with him.

"Captain Lilly." My mom said as she took a picture of her and Brad driving the boat. "She's so cute." I cooed. "You used to be like that." My dad reminded me, Cody laughed. "I don't know what you're laughing at, you were like that once too." Angie said to Cody, I laughed at him.

"We should stop in the middle of the ocean and just jump off and swim around in the water." "I want to go to that rock you and Cody go to all the time." Trey said. "No! It's our rock." I folded my arms over my chest.

"It's over there." Cody ignored me and pointed the way. "Cody!" I hit him, he smiled at me. "I'm not talking to you." "You're scared to jump from it today then?" Cody tested me. "We both know who was scared to jump from it." I said to him.

"You were scared?" Trey laughed at him. "It's really big!" Cody defended himself. "You're a baby." I laughed at him. "You can repeat that tonight when you get terrified of me turning off the light." Cody shot back at me.