playlist

[TROYE SIVAN]

youth

"and when the lights start flashing like a photobooth, and the stars exploding, we'll be fireproof."

[BLACKBEAR]

idfc

"tell me pretty lies, look me in the face, tell me you love me. even if it's fake, 'cause I don't fucking care, at all."

[HAYLEY KIYOKO]

cliff's edge

"cliff's edge, you turn me on. you lead me on, you got me on."

[BIRDY]

tee shirt

"the morning when you wake up, I like to believe you are thinking of me. and when the sun comes through your window, I like to believe you've been dreaming of me."

[JAKE MILLER]

good thing

"waking up next your body got me thinking serious. so caught up but I won't tell nobody, they'll just label us."

[ANDY GRAMMER]

fresh eyes

"so suddenly I'm in love with a stranger, I can't believe that she's mine."

[RUTH B]

in my dreams

"if I see you in my dreams tonight, then maybe you were right."

[JAMES ARTHUR]

say you won't let go

"then you smiled over your shoulder, for a minute, I was stone-cold sober. I pulled you to my chest, and you asked me to stay over. I said, I already told ya, I think that you should get some rest."

[CONOR MAYNARD]

crash

"and I really, really, wanna love you. and I'm really only yours. even if it don't last forever, I wanna let you know."