Behind the blue and green eyes

CHAPTER 1
---------------------------------------
Sorry it's kinda short.
---------------------------------------

Today was May 6th, the day the Avengers came out. The cast and crew were having an eventful night. Walking the red carpet together laughing and sharing memories. This night was one of success, and just a flash of what was to come. The night sky filled with stars. The weather was nice a slight breeze rolled past everyone. Tom Hiddleston and Robbert Downey Jr. Walk close to each other. They had become close during the filming of the Avengers. Some could say they had a bromance going on. They pulled jokes on each other and Steve. Cameras flashed and blinded the cast. Millions of fans filled the streets screaming and holding signs in hope of the cast noticing, but they didn't. Their eyes filled with bright white dots blinding their path. As the costars entered the plaza there was no escaping.
Tom and Robbert linked arms as the skipped through the entrance causing a scene. Everyone laughed and smile as the two friends made everyone's night. As soon as they found their seats and dinner was served their was an explosion on the far right of the room.

"Everyone under the tables!" Security guards shouted as the searched for the celebrities trying to protect them.

"Come on we need to get you guys to safety." A guard crouched by the celebrities trying to get them to move.
"Where's Tom" Robbert searched the room frantically having his eyes land on a familiar face. "Tom what the hell are you doing dressed up in your costume standing in the middle of the room? There was just a bomb explosion!" Robbert ran up to him trying to get him down. He grabbed his arm.

"What do you think you're doing mortal?" The mans face was furious and his green eyes shined bright. "Don't touch your king."

"Cut off the act Tom, this is important your life is in danger!" Robbert tried to pull him, but he didn't move.

"I am not 'Tom' I am Loki, of Asgard, and I'm bu-"

"Burdened with glorious perpous. Yeah well we know now seriously what are you doing." A hand fell upon Robberts shoulder.

"Who the hell is this guy? If I may say he's not to bad looking."

"Tom what the? How are you there and then there? But wait if your here then he must be-." His eyes opened wide.

"You've got to be kidding me Robbert, that's not the real god. He's probably just a fan, here." Tom reached his had out to the man. "Hello, I'm Tom, I love your costume it looks just like mine. And your hair and face."

"Who are you, speaking to me like that, your king?"

"You put on a great act I can't tell the difference."