When You Meet Part 1 (Secret Admirer Edition)

Joker: You always found it hard to laugh ever since your parents died in that one freak explosion on their way to Gotham City. You always hated school trips to the city until one day when you got a note written in crayon that said "for a beauty like you" in handwriting that looked like it belonged to a child with an elegant gown for you to wear and a mask, both of which were purple and green. At the bottom of your gym locker was a joke book written in that same style of handwriting. These jokes were the ones that made you laugh for the first time in a long time. You now liked your trips to Gotham City, and always left cards in that locker for your secret admirer, signed with your name. The last sentence read that they will meet in person tonight at Wayne Manor.

Riddler: You loved logic puzzles and riddles. You always knew what the answers to most riddles, so when you found a customized card with a riddle on it, you became curious and were fascinated by it's complexity. The riddle was "a secret name for one so plain, a favorite spot that one forgot, and a lost dream for the restless dreamer."

You thought of your favorite spots growing up and focused on one in particular. It was a forest from when you were 12. You remembered a specific tree that you liked hiding under to read and hide your injuries from your parents as well as bullies from school. You found yourself so fascinated by the fall of leafs in that forest to the point where you found it impossible to do anything but read or wait for the sun to set. However, if you were to return to that forest, your "parents" would disown you right then and there. You decided it was worth it, so you packed for the long journey and went to find a way to get some money. With the next riddle at your new home, there was a forest green evening gown adorned with question marks that shined in the light. The riddle was hard, but after some time you discovered it was a time for tonight.

Batman: You always liked going to weird places like Gotham City. It was fun and you could keep tabs on what was going on in the news. The most recent headline on all the newspapers was about the siege on Arkham Asylum and the escapees. You were nervous about it, but your anonymous pen pal told you that there was nothing to worry about. He always left you with a neat trinket or weapon with each letter he signed. This time it was a bat-shaped throwing star made of a strong yet mailable metal and some coordinates. The coordinates were to an old cave that had in the center of it, a black silky gown with some bits of chartreuse lace and a small white mixed with lilac mask with a small note. Short and to the point.

"Wear this tonight."

Superman: As a small town girl from Smallville, you found big cities like Metropolis a bit overwhelming, but exciting. You were the biggest fan of their local superhero, Superman, and didn't care about small trivial things. You were as crafty as you were sickly, but that didn't stop you from taking small trips over to Metropolis' Daily Planet. You had a knack for writing interesting news stories that people would always find interesting, even the Gotham City story. Your headline was "Siege on Arkham Leaves Escapees." Everyone thought it was a hit, and someone left a small box with a pin. The pin was y/f/c and the shape of a paw similar to one from a children's show you remembered liking as a kid with a letter that said one question.

"Will you be my date for the annual masquerade ball at Wayne Manor?" You nodded and whispered yes. That night a vibrant maroon red and sky blue dress was left on your doorstep with a matching mask.

Flash: You felt at home in the city, since you were a city girl yourself and, even though you'd never say it out loud, you liked being a bit of a jock. You loved track and field for the running aspect, since running distracted you from the people that called you names. The most recent name was "peasant" since you were a scholarship student at a private academy. You rolled your eyes at this and saw a note in your locker with red lettering with a lightning bolt on the yellow background. The letter said something about a ball in Wayne Manor over in Gotham City. In the locker was a sunset yellow and crimson red evening gown with a matching shawl. The last part of the letter was a timestamp with an address underneath it.

Green Lantern: you loved looking at stars and constellations. Even more when you started getting letters from someone as interested in outer space and planets as you were. One thing that stood out with the last letter was that it was a delivery. A letter with a lime green dress and a matching lacy sweater laid in the box and the letter was a poem that made you blush a bit, with the question at the end asking if you would accompany your secret admirer to a party in Gotham City. You smiled a bit and threw on the dress, stepping inside a taxi ready for you.

A/N: What happens at the party? Find out in the next chapter! Leave a comment. Vote. Share with your friends. And if you wish to, I will have a husband scenario book after I finish this one. Comment other DC Universe comic book characters that I should add and I will. I hope some of my friends/family members like CreepypastaMc64 ForeverAndEndlessly SnowSparktheKat and Veronika-the-Spirit1 read this.