chapter 11

Mickey change her whole life with in a month. She open a store in the mall james open her eyes to love. They lived in her house together being happy. She doesn't have friends because of bullshit. But jazz trying to reconnect there friendship. But she can't do that until she tell her side. But until then dime is doing just fine in the friend department. James been a help on getting mickey focus on the real life. So much he been looking to buy a bigger house soon.so much has happen but so much drama. David has been stalking her trying to see why she don't want him. But David problem was he couldn't let her be her why still loving her. Things change for the better mickey smile more then ever. Girl you swear you won the lottery. Girl good man do it to you new store happy. Mhmmm I hear ya things for putting me on board I'm ready to make money. Girl I know you are but IMA go I got plans for James. Oh shit go do your thing hahaha. Mickey was willing to open up and let him in. First time having sex with james he deserve it hell. She rush home start dinner ran a bubble bath candles she slip in something sexy. He was coming in from work she needed him to be relax.

Baby I'm home where you at girl. Boy why you yelling I'm right here waiting. Damn you look good turn around. Mickey was willing to allow him to love every part of her body. She took him to eat but he couldn't wait he pick her up place her on the table. I want to make love to you mickey. She smile close her eyes as he started kissing her everywhere. The two shared something amazing mickey was hook on james. On the other side Rico and jazz back together. Why do we break up Rico for you to come back wanting me. I mean you my girl I just need breaks. Boy you a fool to think I'm just fine be waiting on you. Where you going then tell me. I don't know find a guy who don't need breaks. Stop playing with me jaz you mines I run this okay. Jaz still don't understand he haven't been holding her down. Don't forget he fuck mickey multiple times. Jaz don't want to ask if he cheated cause she scared of Wat he might say. So they just lay up and try to love one another. Back to mickey house james had fun bending that ass back. they was all over that house making sweet love. Mickey you the first woman I made love to. She felt good damn daddy foreal. They both laugh she laid under James feeling comfortable again.

Mickey was happy something new was good in her life. They was going places she been waiting to do this. All love for david is gone mickey had her king. That morning mickey made breakfast invited dime over for girl talk. James left early for work explain his job later. Door bell ring its dime she was in time today. Damn bitch what's with this door. Nun come on in letting out my cool air. You look good bitch mhmmm y'all fuck huh. Girl yes all over this house yes. Ewww bitch I'm not eating nun on here. Girl hush but he really put it on me. I bet he did girl y'all sexy hot fun young couple. Yes we is I'm super happy I met him. Wine or juice girl. Bitch wine all day wine don't play. Mickey and dime was becoming the best of friends they both stop dancing dime help around the store things was looking right for her. Mickey had to talk to jazz get a clear mind mickey met jazz when they was babies. Shit wasn't right later that day mickey went to meet jazz at the coffee shop. Mickey was lost how would she tell her. She walk in jazz was already here damn. Mickey went to order her drink. Jazz flag her over hey girl. Mickey smiled hey jaz what's up. Glad you came I really hate how we fell out. I mean let's really talk real here. What you mean talk real mickey huh. You started trippen for no fucking reason blaming me for all kinds of shit. No no no you change up on me you stop calling I went thru my whole shit with rico with out you. You weak behind him no way I would be that weak. Mickey I get it but this man is my world I can't leave him I blame myself some times. Mickey wasn't trying to seem mean but sometimes its crazy how a friend let there nigga run them. Why you Blame me for fucking rico you also blame Leah. Cause you and rico was texting crazy ass shit like why would you ask him about sex. You was texting him more then me like come on now. Jazz look we became cool as fuck talking laughing he a friend to me why is that a crime. No its the way you was doing it mickey you know the shit didn't look right. I talk to rico about it I'm just wait on you to tell me what happen between y'all. Well I came to tell you the truth I fuck rico multiple times. What the fuck you fuck my man bitch really. Yes I did you was already blaming me hell I did it. Wow you not a friend to me you fuck my man. Jazz begin to cry like bitch stop it this wasn't nun new you said he told you. He didn't tell me y'all fuck this crazy. Well yes we did I came to clear it cause I'm moved on and I can't look back and didn't tell you. Mickey wasn't upset she got up and left wasn't no point to watch a bitch cry.