1

I walked in the crowd streets, heading towards the Hokage's office all dressed up in my custom made ANBU uniform. It had spread been a few months since Konoha 12 left the village to train and to convince Sasuke to come back. When I was told that they said that I wasn't any use to the squad and that I should quit, my life completely turned around. I stopped training with Lady Tsunade and often went on SS rank missions or higher. People say I became heartless after that. The villagers stopped talking to me, but when I have my ANBU mask on, they are not afraid at all. Seems like I am more nicer when I am wearing my mask. As I neared the building, I could feel multiple chakra signatures coming from the Hokage's office. 'Could be a mission.' I thought as I teleported straight into the room. "Hokage-sama" I said bowing on one knee. "Dragon, right on time." She said looking at my direction. I stood up and asked "What is today's mission?" She shook her head and said "No missions to assign to you today. I have a special request that I need you to carry out." "I understand. What is it that you need me to do?" I said. "I need you to introduce yourself to this lovely group of people." She said motioning to the large cloaked group behind me. I turned and placed my hands on my hips and said "The name's Dragon. I am seventeen years old and the youngest ANBU commander. I am a proud and loyal leaf shinobi since the age of thirteen. I am well trained and have a precise chair control. AND multiple ranges of jutsu types. You do not want to mess with me OR get me angry." I turned back to face Lady Tsunade. "Happy?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest. "Yes, very happy. Now that they know you, you need to know them." She replied. One by one, the group lowered their hoods. Once the first person lowered their hood, the aura in the room darkened. It was the group I despised the most. I was Konoha 12 with 4 additional members. Specifically, Sasuke and his team of weirdos. I glared at the group, almost like I was drilling holes right through them. "I know them well enough." I said with hate in my voice. "You will need to know them better because they will be staying with you until their houses are ready. Since you have the second biggest house in the village." I turned to her and said "I refuse to let them step foot in my house." After stating that, I teleported back to my house and changed into my regular clothes and let my long hair run loose. I sat in my dark room and stared at the ground. In the distance I heard chatter getting closer and closer. I peeked out the window and saw Konoha 12 and Team Taka walking towards my house with bags in their hands. There was a knock on the door. I walked down the stairs slowly and opened the door wide enough to show one of my emerald cream eyes. "What is your business here?" I asked. "Dragon-san, we were just told to stay with you." Sai said. I opened the door slowly. My pink hair was clearly visible. Some of their eyes were open wide as some were beginning too.

"Sakura-Chan?" Naruto asked. "Don't you 'Sakura-Chan' me." I said filling my words with anger and resentment. "Sakura." Sasuke said. "You have no right to call me that." I snapped at him. "What happened to you, Sakura?" Ino asked stepping forward. "I woke up and saw reality, Yamanaka-san." I said. "S-Sakura, t-this isn't y-you." Hinata stuttered. "This is the real me, Hyuuga-san." I said gesturing to myself. "The old me died along with my heart."