Part 2

"I'm attracted to you."

Wonshik was surprised, his eyes widened and won't stop staring at the older male. His ears felt like they're deafening, couldn't believe what he have heard. His lips shaped into a wide grin, which he can't even control. Heart beating fast, excited, as if they could break the cage of his bones. Hand on his mouth, hiding the faint "whoa" from escaping his breath. He was indeed shyly happy, smiling from ear to ear.

Jaehwan was blushing, hard, until his ears went red. Head hang low, staring at his empty glass, unable to look into the bartender's eyes. Mouth moving without sound, muttering curses under his breath. "what the fuck was that? Its fucking cliches, oh gad I wanna disappear from here. Urgh I wanna die. Just kill me already" hand still clutched onto the glass, thinking of the embarrassing words that escaped from his mouth.

Wonshik won't stop staring at the older male's fluffy blond hair, head still hang low, his ears super red. That was the second times he saw the letter blush for the day and he like this one, the most. Wonshik hold his laugh from escaping, which was hard to be done. It's almost impossible. He's still speechless, arranging words in his brain, thinking of a way to respond. It was the first time for Wonshik to receive a confession, and it's from someone he have a crush on. It was indeed hard and unbelievable for Wonshik. He need a confirmation. A confirmation that he's not delusional or misunderstood the whole situation.

"Really? Are you really attracted to me?" He asked shy, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yea, I do." the older male nodded lightly, soft almost whispering like voice, still unable to look into the younger's face. He was prepared to be reject, but from the last question he received, he seem to have the chance.

Wonshik made a brave move, he place his hands on the barcounter, again, but this time even closer. He lower his head until his lips just next to the older's red ear.

"Is it sexually kind of attracted or what?"

The hot breath with a husky sexy voice whispering into his ear, made Jaehwan goosbumped all the way to his neck. Its so seductive and unbearable for Jaehwan to keep his pace on. His hand automatically hide his right ears, where Wonshik whispered. Hiding the red ear from getting even more redder, if that even possible, it could. The sudden movement made Jaehwan almost fall from his chair, elbow accidentally hit the empty glass, luckily both of them didn't fall.

The bartender burst into laugh, unable to hold it in no more over the older male cute reaction. "Are you okay Jaehwannie?" Wonshik felt guilty for making the letter surprised by his sudden move, yet it would be a lie if he didn't enjoy himself for doing it.

Yet judging from Jaehwan's cute little reaction, it doesn't seem like Wonshik have been delusional over the whole love confession he received. That made him even more happier, beamed to the fact it's real.

"Oh em- yeah" Jaehwan sat up straight, adjusting his sitting position and gave the empty glass to Wonshik. The bartender still laughing faintly. He was about to say something until he was interrupted by a blonde, hair just above her shoulder.

"Hey boy, I want four cocktails please. And oh, send it to table at the corner over there." the girl said pointing to the table with three girls. She winked to the bartender and walk away.

Wonshik didn't even bother to look at the girl, well, he always been awkward around women. Not that he's attracted to them in the first place. The silver haired male quickly does his job as a bartender and deliver the drinks as fast as he can because there's some serious matter, someone he need to handle, Jaehwan.

After he got back from the table full of girls, of course after a bit of failed flirting from them, Wonshik went back to the barcounter and found his cute Jaehwan wasn't there. The chair left emptied, not even a trace, nor do it look like he went into the restroom.

"Hongbin, where's Jaehwan hyung?"

"Oh, he already went out after he paid for his drink."