The Proposal

Kyra's POV

         It was late, me and Ryan my boyfriend just came back from a dinner date that consist a little to much lasagna and wine that made me feel pudgy. So when we finally made it back to my place I was about to pass out and needed his arms just to stand up. Then he finally decided to carry me to my room. He laid me down my bed and gave me a little peck on my lips, I smiled and flutter my eyes open to see his "Don't go" I said to him like a little begging her daddy for a doll he smiled and said  "How can I say no to that " I gave him a smile before going into a very deep sleep.
         I woke up with Ryan's arms around me. He was shirtless as usual he never wears a shirt or anything to bed and he loves showing off his muscular body and I gotta admit it is gorgeous. After a few minutes I finally decide to get up brush my teeth wash all the make up on my face from last night I know that's terrible for your skin but i was drunk and tired anyway i walked out of the bathroom to see him still sound to sleep so i decided to make us breakfast I walked out towards the door and saw his suit on my door knob So I weared it and felt some thing itchy and kind of big on the inside pocket I took it out and saw a red box you know the ones that are for engagement rings ,my heart starts pounding seeing the object . I carefully opened the box and inside was a beautiful diamond ring it was classy yet simple at the same time it was beautiful, but I was terrified, terrified that a decent sweet, caring, hot, muscular, hot guy (yes i know I said hot twice) wasnts to marry me Suddenly i heard him say "Morning baby" so I turned my around towards him holding the ring and said " what's this?" I tried too hide the fact that I was terrified but hearing that he looked as scared as I was "well it was suppose to be a surprise" he said while getting off my bed with a shy smile "but now thats its out in the open" he said as my heart starts to pound even harder. He walked towards me got down on one knee and said "Kyra Lyon will you marry me?" and for some reason i started to cry not because I was happy or touched but because I was beyond afraid and I had a billion things crashing through my brain and then I said "no"

Author's note

        Hi wattys thank you so much for you who have read this. This is my first time writing on wattpad so I'm sorry if it's pretty crappy and full of typos and if you have any ideas about my stories please tell me down on the comment section. And hope you enjoyed reading