PS I just want to let you guys know that anytime I have a character speaking a foreign language, I don't know that language I'm using straight-up Google, and we all know Google is not 100% correct, but I just use that.

Narrator: They follow Jo's silver-gray two-door truck for 20 minutes, pulling into the parking lot of an apartment complex.

"This is me, come on," Jo tells them as they get out of their vehicles, heading for the door they see someone is waiting for them someone they all know Jen.

"Hello everyone," She greets

"Jen hey I was wondering where you were," Parker says hoping towards her

"Really? Well, it wasn't easy to find you and Pyro alone, but as the group got bigger, it was easier. But you went much farther than I thought, Pennsylvania? I had to use my powers not to pay the cab." She exclaims

"I'm glad you found us, good to have the group back," Parker says

"Come on, let's go inside," Jo says going up to the door she opens it with her key and the group follows her inside they reach the elevator noticing there's a sign on it

"Out of order" Parker read disappointed

"The thing broke, but it's new here allow me," Jo touches the elevator doors they hear it hums and the doors open.

"How did you do that?"

Let's introduce Jo now

Name: Jo

Age: 22

Looks: long curly dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, 5'8.

Outfit: a red and black plaid long sleeve shirt and dark blue skinny jeans black cowgirlish boots. (Dirty blonde hair blue eyes)

Power: technopath (meaning she can control, technology with her mind)

"I'm a technopath," She says motioning for them to go in the elevator

"That means she can control technology with her mind," Angel clarifies everyone nods their heads as Jo presses the 7th-floor button. Everyone stays quiet through the ride, the elevator dings, and the doors open, stepping out into the hall; they follow Jo to her apartment. They stop at 742b; she takes out her keys and unlocks the door.

"Please have a seat sorry for the mess I don't get company," She announces as they walk in they soon realize that the place is bigger then you think.

I just realized my written explanation makes no sense, so here is drawing to demonstrate Jo's apartment...

(Let me know if you have any questions in the comments)

Parker, Pyro, and Emma sit on the couch, Kate sits in the armchair closer to the couch, Jen sits on the bean bag, and Angel sits on the bed with her wings all stretched out.