Back With AJ

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I did remember that AJ was always a good cook. I got up and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see TJ in his highchair and AJ making breakfast. I kissed TJ's forehead then snuck up behind AJ and wrapped my arms around him. Morning. he said flipping the eggs. Morning. I said letting him go and going to sit next to TJ and feeding him his food. AJ, can I ask you something? I asked looking at him. Sure darlin, what's up? What are we? I asked him. He stopped and walked over to me and pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. He looked me in the eyes. I don't know darlin. he said looking at the ground. I mean we do have a kid together. he said looking at TJ. But I know you still love Robbie and that your brother and your friends don't like me, but I do love you darlin. he said grabbing my hand and looking at me. I thought for a minute. Honestly, I don't even know if Robbie and I are getting back together. I'm sick of fighting and even trying anymore with him. I said looking at the ground. So what are you saying darlin? he said looking at me. I'm saying I wanna try us again, I love you AJ. I said leaning in and kissing him. It took him awhile to process what was going on then he finally gave in and kissed me. I pulled away and look at him. Well, I guess this means that you and Robbie are rivals again. I said looking at the ground. Ey. he said lifting up my chin with his fingers and looking me in the eyes. Don't worry about it. he said pecking my lips again. I'll get along with him for your sake. he said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. Now come on. he said grabbing my hand. It's time to eat. he said pulling me into the kitchen.