Prologue

Elanor Aldaine Annesley has always been the sarcastic girl, don't care girl. She'd always blame the other person on what she did. She loved trying new stuffs every single day.  Because to her it's always:

'Why repeat the same mistake all over again, when there are other different mistakes. Try a different one everyday.'

She hates anything that has too my much cliché in it.

She might be the most sarcastic girl ever, or the girl who will annoy you to death but she's got her Grades going with Full A's

Music. That's her way of getting herself out of this prison of life she has without any visible walls.

I mean everyone wants an escape out of life sometimes.

She laughs on the outside but who knew her insides were begging to be released, for her cries to be heard, for a hand to hold hers soo tight, that she'd new she finally has someone. But nothings there. Nothing at all.

She's not popular but she has a friend. Who she trusts with her whole life.

What's happens when the unexpected happens.

She's always been too good to exist but I mean when it's dark always find the light. When it rains find the rainbow. Right?

Save yourself or just maybe be saved from the DEMONS in your head. Killing you inside.

Or will something Impossible happen?

Will she save someone somewhere or will that person save her instead. Or maybe just maybe, they could just save each other without knowing it.

Shining armor. That's just a fairytale and when you've already got to much Shit in your life, there's no place for fucked up Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella to be placed in.

Read on to find out

Read on to find out.
Don't forget to read, vote and comment :)