01

Elanor

"Bitch! Come on, we need to be going back it's getting dark outside! " My crazy damn best friend said, rushing towards the cashier to get her change and heading towards the exit door as fast as she could.

I began laughing.

"Haha short cake, you're a scary cat." I continued laughing at her. But she just showed me the middle finger.

"Lana, I will kill you. You daughter of a Rubbish bin. " She said more like shouted at me. But that didn't stop me. There were tears beginning to form in my eyes do to all the laughter.

"Seriously, rubbish bin that's all you got short cake. " I stuck my tongue out to her, but stopped when I heard some noise behind the ice-cream shop.

It began to get louder.

Oh Shit.

Today is the day we finally get kidnapped. Well I guess I'll mark that out of my Bucket list. Yes you heard it. I do have a bucket list.

But then I thought about it again and Holy Good fries did I just think of getting kidnapped by strangers. I began moving away, trying to stay far away from where the noise was coming from. I looked over to Short cake and she was shaking with fear.

Oh my God!

I totally forgot she literally has a phobia for Alot of things. Including being kidnapped.

I quickly ran to her with my ice-cream in my other hand and held her hand with my free one.

"Hey! Hey! Don't be scared I'm here, let's just ran away before we get caught or they actually come and get us. " I told her.

We were actually facing the shop and where the noise had been coming from. But then again, the noise had magically disappeared and I couldn't hear anything. The shadows that I had seen before could not be seen from any angle. Were we only imagining. No it couldn't be our imagination, there were noises there.

The moment we turned around, wanting to run to short cake's car, we saw 4 shadows in front of us.

"Boo! " one screamed.

We began screaming, my delicious delicious ice-cream landed on the floor without me finishing it in peace,
shortcake ran behind me, and I could see her shaking.

Suddenly laughters erupted, I looked over to the shadows and I could hear them laughing their fucking marshmallow lungs out.

"What the fucking goose is wrong with you guys?" I shouted at them.

I looked back at my best friend, only to see her still shaking and a few tears escaping her beautiful hazel eyes. That only made me angry even more.

I quickly held her and started calming her so that she could stop crying.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Mrs.Ray of Sunshine and Weird Isabelle," The one who had screamed out 'boo' said.

"So what are two young babies doing outside at night, on a school night where you should actually be at home studying and shit. " he continued and his friends started to laugh except one of them. With the light illuminating from the moon, I could see he was wearing dark black jeans with some black converse and a really dark blue hoodie, which was practically hiding his whole face.

I looked at him once more, even closer than before so that I could at least see his face alittle bit. But I couldn't see anything. But what caught my attention was his eyes.

Oh my God!

How could someone have such eyes. Stand out. That's what his eyes showed. They were so unique and they just shone, sparkling through the dark night. You couldn't even see his face but his eyes. They were like luminous object. Giving out light in such a dark night. They were a mixture of blueish, greenish and I could somehow see a little grey in it. Probably showing the grey colour better in the morning.