New Home

After the long honey moon we were finally home. #congratsPhan was trending on Twitter for whole week. One morning I woke up from my phone and when I was ready to shut down I saw who was calling me.

- Phil, where are you?

- Good morning to you too. In a secret place.

- What? Are you alright? Do you call the police?

- Dan I am fine, not in danger but.

- But what?

- I want you to go to the kitchen.

- One sec. – I said and went straight to it. – Now what?

- On the table there must be a ticket.

- Phil.

- Yes? – I could tell he was smiling just in the tone he said it.

- This ticket is for Manchester.

- So?

- What the hell I am going to do in Manchester?

- Just have shower and took the train I won't freeze waiting for you.

- But...

- But hurry. - Then he left me alone. I did what he said to do. To be sure I left my hair curly and choose my daily clothes. I left the apartment and was on time for the train. Manchester was on a long way from London. The ride took around two hours. I just stood there wondering what Phil was doing there. He usually tells me when he is about to leave but this time was a surprise. I arrived in cold Manchester at one o'clock and looked around for Phil. He was missing and ready to ask the guards have they seen him someone pushed me on the ground.

- You came!

- Why did you bring me here? It's freezing.

- Wow you were so worried about me that you forgot what day is.

- What day is? – I ask confused.

- Well, apparently it's 19th of October.

- So?

- On this day we met for first time right here. – And then it hit me. We were standing on the train station where we said to each other ''hi'' and had the first hug. I jumped and hugged Phil. It was like our first and I felt like it was again 2009.

- Thank you!

- No need to thank me.

- But you booked the tickets and now we are here.

- Do you want to take a walk like the old times?

- Yes. – He grabbed my hand. We went to the little milkshake shop where they named a drink after me.

- Two of Dan's. Thanks. – We take the drinks and went to a dark table.

- I feel like so young doing this. How did this idea come to your mind?

- I wanted to make this day special and what more special than the place where this story was born.

- I love you.

- Me too.

- Me too?

- It's supposed to be cheesy.

-Who gave you the purpose? – I said and we both laughed.

- Ready with your drink?

- Yes.

- Okay. We have to leave.

- Already! What about our walk?

- We need to head back to London. I have another surprise for you.

- I don't trust you anymore. – He linked his hand with mine and we both left the magazine. The two hours in the train were more calming than the first. This time Phil was with me and I was finally able to put my head on his shoulder.

- We are here.

- Mm.

- Do you trust me?

- No.

- Okay. Put this hat on your face.

- Phil?

- Trust me.

- I will. – I put the black hat over my eyes and I barely saw where we were going. – Phil, where are you taking me?

- You will see. – He said and we continued walking. After some minutes we stopped. – Give me your hands.

- What?

- Give me your hands and I will put something in them.

- Okay. – I said unsure of what to expect. He put keys in them.

- What are you holding?

- A bunch of keys.

-You can pull the hat now. – When I took her off we were standing in front of door.

- You bought me here to see a door?

- No silly. I bought you here to show our new home.

- What?

- Yes, we are moving.

- And when you came with that idea?

- When we came back from Japan.

- You kept that as a secret?

- It was hard but worth it.

- I am thankful that I married you Phil Howlter.

- I like when you say that.

- Me too. Let's not stay here. I want to see the apartment.

- You are not ready to see what's inside. – Phil unlocked the door and when we entered the first thing that I saw was a wall full of our pictures. From our first moments together to some from Tatinof. The lounge was quite big and had bar like in our first apartment. We had one big bedroom. Every room had something from our past self and things from apartments. – Do you like it?

- Like it? I love it. – I said and jumped over Phil into hug and then kiss. – Thank you, thank you.

- I'm glad. And now I can say ''Welcome home''...