irony

here's a weird thing i been doing. so, when i text, it's good spelling and grammar, alright? it's just the shortcuts. when i do a shortcut, somebody asks why i'm lazy. now, the irony. when somebody asks instead of me, i just answer, "change your "your" to you're?" i'm more being of a, uhhh... grammar correcter. but i do shortcuts too, so... i think to myself if there's a way to stop my irony. probably not.

for example, some person having the trends surfing on the bad computer. the person visits my blog, or somebody else's who may have the same ironic issue as me. they open up my ask box and type me a message. let's make their message, "2good4u", with no period nor space at the end. now, they submit it. 

imagine a skeleton opening up their computer to see this. how does he feel? he feels tired, yet he still wants to keep correcting people's words and shortcuts when he does it too. he opens up his blog and sees the message. it strikes him kinda odd. he doesn't want people to type the way he's typing. i think you're about to get the point. 

finally, the skeleton answers the person's message:

person: 2good4u

me: *too *for *you
here are 2 ways: 
too good for you
2 good 4 u

so, if you're mad that i correct you when i do it, it's irony. i'm being myself. i hope you learned something about me, cause it won't change. i'll always be who i am. a skeleton with a good life. 

now if you excuse me, i been typing for... uhh... 10 minutes? sorry, sometimes, i can't even think of what to say next. i gotta take a nap before getting back to work. later, kids. 

#advice #irony #sanslog #talk #speech #sanshappytimes