Part 22

6 days pass It's Friday September 16th

Rory, Rosemary, Juliet and Stephanie meet up in the morning at Rory and Logan's pent house to get ready for the wedding and spend some time together before the 4 of them are all married.

Logan, Finn, Robert and Colin leave work after lunch to get ready for the wedding. They go to a hotel near city hall, Have lunch in the restaurant and a few drink's before they go and change into their suit's then, They have 4 dress's, shoe's to match and jewelry delivered to the Penthouse where the girls are getting ready, Each dress and box is labeled to who it's for.

Rory's is a Navy blue strapless, sweetheart cut, hip hugging long flowing gown that has the top modified with two clips to accommodate easy breast feeding, With silver 5" heel's, and a simple but elegant necklace with diamonds and sapphires and matching bracelet.

Stephanie's is a dark purple low cut, empire waist chiffon halter floor length gown with white 5" heel's, a pearl and diamond necklace and bracelet.

Juliet's is a deep red one shoulder empire waist, Full length flowing gown with silver ballet flat's, A diamond and ruby necklace and matching bracelet

Rosemary's is a White empire waist 3/4 length a line gown with a deep green sash, Deep green kitten heels embellished with crystals and a Diamond and Emerald necklace and bracelet

"Those boy's really do have great taste in clothing, shoes and jewelry, I have to admit we are very lucky women to have husbands like them" Rory say's

Rosemary, Juliet and Stephanie all agreed

Once they where all dressed and ready the 4 girls and 2 babies went downstairs to the lobby and got into a limo that was taking them to city hall to meet up with the boy's. One they arrived to city hall they where surprised by their men waiting to help them out of the limo wearing their suit's

Logan wore a velvet and satin navy blue suit coat, White shirt, a Navy blue satin tie with black pant's and black shoe's

Finn wore a dark purple velvet and satin suit coat, White shirt, a Dark purple satin tie with black pant's and black shoe's

Robert wore a deep red velvet and satin suit coat, White shirt , a deep red satin tie with black pant's and black shoes

Colin wore a Emerald green velvet and satin suit jacket, white shirt, a emerald green satin tie with black pant's and black shoe's.

They walked into the city hall and had people staring at them like they where celebrity's and a few actually asked to take photo's with them.

After Rosemary and Colin where officially married, The 8 of them and the two babies headed to central park to go on the carousel and go to the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre by the time they finished those activities they where ready to head to their next location so they rode to the press lounge in 2 limo SUV's.

The guy's rented it for the night and got them to add a few extra decoration's and bought sparkling cider and bottle's of alcohol just for this night, Not as if the guy's where planning on getting wasted anyways.

The patio looked so magical, There was twinkle light's hung, and small chandelier's, Music was playing, There was an area clear for dancing. They where alone just the 10 of them celebrating the last of them getting married, It was actually bitter sweet, over the last 16 year's the boy's had done just about everything together and now they where all husband's and father's.

Everyone enjoyed their night and split up around midnight, Logan, Rory and Finley went to their penthouse, Finn, Stephanie and Lorelai went to their penthouse, Robert and Juliet went to their apartment and Colin and Rosemary went to their hotel room to celebrate on their own for a week.