F O U R

"I'm ending this relationship, can't cope with it anymore"

"Well I really don't care"

"Good because you shouldn't"

"We've been through some shit, protected one another, cried together and so much more...I love the way your able to just throw it away like that"

"Yup, that just shows how much I couldn't care less"

"Elijah, please don't do this while Paisley is missing, I beg you, I can't be by myself"

"I told you already, don't worry I will find my daughter, but I'm going now because I don't want to talk to you...goodbye"

He says then he hangs up, this is the first time throughout the whole 14 years we've argued, he's just mad because I accused him. Hopefully he'll come back because I miss him already and I need help finding Paisley.

12:09am - Elijah

I've been out for a few hours looking for Paisley, it's midnight and she is no where, we're gonna have to start looking out of the state for her and I'm going to report it to the cops.

I drive to marines moms, I park and look up at the window, she's there closing the blinds. I need to stop being a dick and apologize.

I get out the car and knock the door

"Hey Elijah, you good" her mom greets me at the door. "Yeah, sorry I'm here so late I just really need to talk to Marnie, we kinda had a disagreement which escalated to a situation that wasn't needed" I explain and she nods "yeah I heard, she's upstairs Hun" she opens the door wider and I walk in and take off my shoes.

I knock on her bedroom door and she opens it. She tilts her head to the side and looks directly into my eyes.

I pull her onto a hug but she doesn't hug back "I thought you wanted to end it, you hate me...remember?"
I sigh, "I never said that, I'm sorry, I was just pissed off" she hugs back.

"Where's my son?" She asks "at my dads, he's staying the night" I say and she nods "have you told your mom about Paisley yet?" I ask and she shakes her head "we'll go and tell her in a second" I gently push her back into the room and close the door "I just got to prove that I'm sorry" I say pushing her against the wall

"I forgive-" I cut her off by kissing her,
she wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up and she then she wraps her legs around my waist.

........................
He couldn't stay away from her any longer 😂😍