I'm sick of it!

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of all the fake smiles, and the fake friends. I'm sick of the whispers, and the rumors.

I'm sick of the hallways growing quiet, only as I walk through them. I'm sick of the the classroom falling silent, just because I walked in.

I'm sick of all the two faced bitches, and their sympathy smiles. Yes, I did try and end it, but who cares?

The scars are on my arms, not yours. The life I was trying to end was mine, not yours.

I'm sick of all the fake apologies. You didn't care when you were trying to make me feel horrible. You didn't care when you told me to end it all.

But now that I've tried it, you must be the perfect little angel, everyone always saw you as.

I'm sick of all the sorrowful expressions, and all the fake sympathy hugs.

Because, deep down inside, you know you wouldn't have cared if I actually died. You wouldn't even miss me.

I'm sick of all the looks. I'm sick of the way they treat me.

I'm sick of everything.

I just wish it wouldn't have failed. I wish that it actually worked.

Then maybe I wouldn't be so sick of everything. And nobody would have to pretend they're sorry, while I'm around.

Maybe things would be better off, if I just....

Gave up on life....and try again.

Maybe everything I'm sick of, is a sign. A sign telling me to just give up, and die.

Maybe the universe wants me dead, just as much as I do....