4: Ancestor meet Descendant

Yukino's POV

As scene end. People murmured in shock. I turn around at Fairy Tail. "See? Lucy is oldest than you, well expect her family and kingdom is over 1,000 years old.." I explained and crossing my arms on my stomach.

"How Miss Lucy old is?" Little boy asked with curious filled in his eyes, I smiled at him. "Yeah she is more over 2,000 years old than her kingdom was born less 2000 years ago." I told with admired by Queen.

"After many years.. Earthland realm is slowly changed than 900 years ago since I been there..." A voice filled melody and mother speak out.

"Another scene. Just watch." Angel said as people looking up at scene.

(The scene)

A pale white with little gold hair girl stand on and looking down at look like cloud, but it is Earthland realm. Pale gold hair girl walking to her throne then sat down near the no wall before she was stand there.

"After many years.. Earthland realm is slowly changed than 900 years ago since I been there..." Her voice filled melody and mother speak out. Her eyes become narrowed. "If I was wonder what my descendant since my human parents killed me? Mmm. Then I'll going." She talk herself.

Lucy whipping her cape whoosh into a Earthland realm since she transported herself. She observed small village.

Suddleny she notice long blonde girl with elegant dress. She realized that woman's her descendant. She walking there over and smooth passed crowd.

She tapped her shoulder which she turn around at her cause her eyes widened at Lucy's appearance is most beautiful woman in the world and universe.

"My former name is Lucila Heartfilia, my descendant." Her voice with filled wonderful and calmness. Her descendant stuttering in shock.

"M-me descendant? Please tell me explanation about descendant?" She asked, and still shock at her beauty and small look like hers.

She chuckled. "Oh why. I am your one of ancestors, but seem your families never mentioned about me?" She said/asked while descendant widened eyes at Lucy.

"But how you still young and... passed away?" She hesitate asking to Lucy smiled at her.

"Well my parent or your ancestor grandparents killed me so I reborn by King of Universe accepted me as his daughter by blood and power. That is why I still alive as Immortal of Star." She told to her descendant gasped in disbelief.

"No way.. I never knew that.. I am agonizes about my ancestors did that to you.." she mumbled in disbelief and sadness about her ancestors murdered one of family members. Lucy giggled at her descendant.

"Don't worry about this, dear." Lucy motherly smile at young Heartfilia. Young Heartfilia look up at her with shock eyes. "No! It isn't okay!" She exclaimed in disbelief and shock.

Lucy smiled at young Heartfilia's protest about ancestor killed herself.

"Don't worried, dear. This is their choose and action. Not as your. Because you are true Heartfilia. Keeping up and proud of being Celestial Spirit Mage. Go on." She said as her form twitched to nobody.

"W-what. W-what wait! I have a questions about y-ou!" Young Heartfilia cried in panic and sadness and tried reach out of her hand to caught her arms, but Lucy 's form disappeared with this-

"Good Luck, Anna Heartfilia. Strongest Celestial Spirit Mage." Lucy's last words to young Heartfilia or should I tell Anna Heartfilia, descendant and ancestor of Heartfilia.