thirty two

Not once have i seen or heard from Dustin since what happened with him and Jc, which was almost a whole week ago. Not that I'm complaining, but i can't help but let my mind wonder, ya know? Is he in the hospital or something? Is he even alive? Oh my god! Did he kill him? No, he couldn't of, could he? He is not that heartless is he? My eyes widen at the thought. He can be. Especially when he is mad. He is the scariest thing alive when he is mad.

I sling open my curtains to see Jc shirtless. I let my eyes wonder down his chest before realizing what I was doing. I shut my curtains as quickly as I opened them. Really, Ryan? Staring at your hot neighbor through you bedroom window? How much more cliche could you get?

"Enjoy yourself Riley?" I heard his smug voice come from behind the closed curtain. How did he see me? He was faced the oppisite way? Does this dude have eyes in the back of his head or something? Is he magic?

Really Riley?

Get it together.

Act cool.

Yeah, like that's possible for me.

"Yeah." I said before I could even think about what was happening. I mentally face palmed. Really? You just admitted you were checking him out. I heard the deep chuckle I've grown to love more than I should. I slowly opened the curtain to see Jc by his window, with a shirt this time. Shame. Really. He wasn't the worst thing to look at shirtless. Actually, he is the best thing to look at shirtless.

Shut up.

"Ryan?" I hear him ask which causes me to snap out of my thoughts. "You wanna come back to earth now?" He said like he was talking to a three year old.

"No. Earth kinda sucks. My world is so much better. I'd better getting back now." I say shutting my curtain. Ignoring the whole conversation we just had, I grabbed my phone and plugged it into my speaker. Time to show Jc what it was like for me the first night he was hear. It's kind of late revenge, but, oh well.

I picked my Justin Bieber playlist, which he no doubt will hate. What? I do like Justin Bieber. His music isn't that bad, plus I mean come on, he's hot. Sorry comes on and I turn it up all the way. An evil grin spreads across my face.
I go over to my window and shut and lock it. He is no doubt still able to hear it, but now he can't complain to me about it. I open my curtains letting in the light. Jc is standing by his bed talking on the phone. He glances at me and shakes his head smiling. I give him a grin.

I go over to my closet and pick out some clothes. A pair of black joggers and a red cropped sweater should do. I go into the bathroom with my clothes and take a warm shower. After drying myself off with a fluffy towel, I slip on my clothes.

Justin Bieber is still playing and I make my way over to the window to see what Jc is doing. Sitting on Jc's bed is a blonde headed girl. My eyebrows furrow together as I try and ignore the wierd feeling in my stomach.

Who is she?

I watch as Jc walks into the room and sits next to the girl. She says something and he laughs. A pain shoots through my heart. But I ignore it and keep watching. They still haven't seen me. Another pain. His fingers meet her side's as she start laughing trying to push him off of her. She's really pretty. Scratch that. She's gorgeous. She's obviously rich by the designer clothes she's wearing. I mean im not poor, but i don't dress rich either. She's seems like the fake, whorey type. But I don't judge based on looks. But she kind of fits with the stereotype with the short shorts she's wearing, even though it's winter.

I close the curtain and turn off the music. Don't want to interrupt them and whatever they may or may not be doing. Why am i so upset? What is wrong with me?

I shake my head in attempt to clear my thoughts. I grab my phone and go downstairs. I don't really know if anyone is home or not. I kind of hope no one is. I just want to be alone. I go to the kitchen to see no one, and the house is dead silent. Which tells me no one is home.

I grab a water out of the fridge and sit down at the breakfast bar. Ding ding. I sigh and take my phone out of my pocket. Who's texting me? It was from Jc. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I don't know why, but I'm mad at Jc. Or at least annoyed.

Answer your phone when Iit rings.

What? Answer my phone. I jumped at the sudden ringing of my phone. It was a number I didn't regconize. Out of curiosity, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi! Is this Ryan?" A women's voice said on the other side. Is this the phone call I was supposed to answer?

"Yes" I trailed off. "Who is this?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"Hi, this is Tara Wallace, Jc's mom. I'm going on a company dinner, and I was wondering if you could watch Jenna. It'll be late when it's over, do you mind? Jc recommended you last minute." She said. She talked really fast, which made me laugh.

"Yes, of course. It's fine. I'll be right over." I said. She said he thank you and hung up the phone. I slipped on some black converse and headed towards the door.

It was only a thirty second walk from my house to his, but it took me five minutes. For some reason I got so nervous. Jc and that girl is still here. And he knows I'm coming to babysit because he gave my number to his mom.

I take a deep breathe and finally knock on the brown, wooden door i had been staring at for the past two minutes. To my surprise, it was Jenna who opened the door. I gave her a small smile.

"Hi Jenna!" I said. She gave me a shy smile and opened the door so I could come in. I stepped into the house, awkwardly looking around.

"Mom had to leave early. She said she'd be back around eleven." Jenna said walking into the living room. I followed and said and okay.

"Jc is upstairs with a girl. They were studying and my mom didn't want to bother them" she said. I just nodded ignoring the wierd feeling that I felt.