Chapter 5: Overconfidence is your Downfall

Not wanting to allow Bliss the chance of sitting away from him, Stefan had been waiting outside the entrance to the colosseum for the short pink haired fae girl and a smirk painted his features as he spotted her. "Fancy meeting you here eh," he said as Bliss walked up to him.

The god had to admit that she looked really good in her work uniform. Rust was a good color for her and the leather pants clung to every curve of her lovely derriere. The corset top seemed to display her generous breasts, almost offering them up to him and so, it was Stefan's personal heaven. Bliss flicked him in the forehead and he rubbed it. "Keep me out of your dirty thoughts."

"Sorry, I just can't help that you're so beautiful," Stefan said with a smile as Bliss rolled her eyes. "Well shall we adjourn to the inside?" He offered her his left arm.

"Actually...," she looked to find someone to instantly make plans with, but she and Stefan were the only ones not inside the colosseum, meaning they were also the only ones without seats. Shit. "I suppose since it'll be starting," Bliss sighed and took his arm.

They entered the stands, selecting a second to sit in just as the announcements started. "Ladies and gentlemen we have quite the treat for you today!" The woman speaking was Bliss' mother Lust and Bliss looked up to wave to her mother and stopped.

"Oh chaos mom," she groaned as she saw what Lust wearing. It looked like a ring girl's outfit from a wrestling match, or a dress that was meant for clubbing as she blathered on about the match that would be taking place once the warm ups were taken care of.

Stefan looked at the woman in the center of the area with a smirk he leaned in towards Bliss. "Is that your mother then?"

"Yeah that's my mom," she sighed.

"If that is your mom why is she wearing that outfit," he asked with a slight chuckle.

"She's apparently the ring girl for today. She's the sin of lust so she kinda has to...spark it," Bliss said and put her face in her hand.

"Well you still beat her in looks," Stefan said trying not laugh again at Bliss. "It could be way worse, like my dad over there not wearing a shirt." Stefan pointed across the area to Stark who was indeed shirtless.

"Mom can look however she wants. Mom'd walk around naked if the younger guard members wouldn't get a massive nosebleed," Bliss said with a shake of her head.

"To warm us up for the main event we have an undefeated challenger open to all comers in the ring," Lust said and gestured to the side. "We all know her well as the Demoness of the Sword, Nyx Skye!" Nyx smirked as she crossed her arms under her chest while the arena cheered. "So once again challenges to her are open! Any takers to challenge our Second Lieutenant of the Court Guard!?"

Stefan wasted no time standing up folding his arms over his chest with a smug, over confident look as he eyed Nyx down. "I, Stefan Banner, Son of Stark and Prince of Asgard challenge Nyx." He let his voice boom as much as he could before throwing his jacket down onto Bliss' head along with his shirt, revealing his bare skin and his overly toned and defined abs. Scars littered all over his back and chest from the years of abuse Loki had given him and his chest, needless to say, was rock hard.

"OOOOOOWWWW! Look at that," Frost grinned and clapped her hands happily. "Where can I get one of them," she grinned.

On the other side of the area Stefan's brother Castiel was sitting with his father, mother and girlfriend had pointed at the howling Frost. "Gross Frost, close your mouth before the flies find their way in," Cas said rolling his eyes towards the half fae.