Chapter 1:In the Professor's Office

In The Professor's office there is a new pokèmon. Can you guess what pokèmon it is?. Correct its Pikachu. So pikachu is thinking does he want to stay there, run wild, or run wild and then find a trainer. Lets see. Get ready for a SHOCKING adventure. Thx bye.

"Hello young trainer" Prof.Oak said. "Hello Prof.Oak." The Trainer said. "Now choose your pokèmon" Prof.Oak said. "I choose pikachu." The Trainer said. Then Pikachu got out and then pikachu saw the Trainer!!! Then he ran as fast as his little legs could go. He ran and ran and ran. Until he saw the forest. Then he saw a Caterpie. He thought caterpie was a pokèmon puff. So he went to caterpie and almost ate him. Just then Caterpie said "HEY PIKACHU ARE YOU CRAZY IM A POKÈMON DO YOU REALIZE THAT" "oh sorry caterpie. I'm just really hungry" Pikachu said. "Here have a berry" Caterpie said. "THANKS" Pikachu said. "RUN THERES A TRAINER" yelled Caterpie. Just before Pikachu could eat the berry he heard caterpie say RUN THERES A TRAINER. So he ran but he saw a trainer she looked desperate for a pokèmon. So Pikachu found a random pokèball and gave it to her and she said "Is this for me? Cause if it is the ill take its". So the Trainer got the pokèball and threw it at Pikachu. Just the she caught it she was so happy so she walked until she found a Trainer. Then she found a trainer and they battled until sundown. But of course Pikachu won the battle. So he got a lot of Xp. And they set camp for the night in the woods. And Pikachu wanted something to eat. So he asked his trainer for a pokèmon puff. But she was fast asleep and could not hear him. So pikachu went into her bag and saw ten pokèmon puffs. And so they had there day. Pikachu found a trainer. The trainer found Pikachu and it all ended in happiness.

======How did you like chapter 1=====
======if you liked it then say it in=====
====== the comments😄😄😄😄😄====