If It Comes Back to You, It's Yours

My eyes sealed shut as the rush of impact crashed upon me, unable to move, unable to feel. An unfathomable realm. Seeming minuscule... insignificant. The force of his lips upon mine melted into a dance of sorts, a rhythmic battle as two souls collided against one another. It was more powerful than the most ominous of tornadoes, bursting larger than any of earth's wildest volcanoes.

It was madness...

...yet such a pure bliss.

   The seconds seemed like an eternity, our spirits seeming to intertwine... it seemed as if nobody existed in this world. Nothing could be heard, felt, seen... any of that. The only sensation I knew was the taste of his tongue on mine. I must have gone mad. I was free falling. Drifsubcummed I ting away into an endless sea of insanity. Beautiful. The beat of heart drummed along to the sparks electrifying but a single movement.

It was the very death of me.   

All of my senses returned at once and the drug-like blur succumbed. I focused up onto his clear blue orbs beaming down on me... preying over me. I was his victim. It was me.  

    I gazed up at him, light glistening from my eyes. I had lost it. I had become truly mad. Yet as mad as I was... I had never felt more sane. With a weak hand, I reached up to his neck, aiming to bring the ecstasy like feeling back into my senses. Yet his cold look reflected no emotion.  

  My face jolted to the side as his hand connected to it, a slap stinging both my face and my heart. I huddled back and covered my head with my hand, only seeing glimpses of him through the cracks of my fingers. He was smiling. It was his joke.

I started a joke.

   Another toy to be twisted, and tossed away. Another doll to be played with and destroyed. A blank canvas in which he viewed as a creation he desired.

I was his now. There was no stopping me.  

  A cold sensation poured over me as I felt his presence leave off of my body. That was it. A kiss. A slap. And he left. How flustered I was, nothing made sense. He didn't make sense. Yet maybe I was the one who didn't make sense.

He made me question everything.

Even myself.

I rose from my position on the white leather couch and winced in pain. I groped at the gold encrusted side table to the left of me and lifted myself to a sit. He was walking away. He was walking away.  

  And as he walked away the vibrant colors I was once bombarded it faded into the dim gray atmosphere. The color was like pure cocaine, the most intoxicating, invigorating sensation. It was more addictive too. And with every step he took apart from my direction, I felt my heart sink lower and lower. My breath thickened and I felt a heavy pressure in my chest. After all that. After splattering my empty canvas full of color and life, he walks away... just like that. How dull life was before. How dull it became now. I had to be near him, I had to see color once more.

"...J..." was all I could weakly mutter. He had other business to attend to. I was simply a muse. A joke.  

  Frost followed behind him as always, clearly confused at the  scene in which he watched unfold, yet had no words to protest. That's why J liked Frost, he never was much of a talker.     He whipped around and gazed a hollow gaze, emotionless... empty. His clear blue eyes driven with madness. Strange. I wanted to understand him. I wanted to learn more.

He pointed to me, his voice echoing through the house.
"Sorry, Y/N... no harsh feelings. Can't have ANOTHER wanted criminal here, can I? Hahaha" He laughed his iconic laugh, then gestured to Frost. Before I could say another word I was being swung over Frost's shoulder  hauled off like the piece of luggage I had become. I was finally free. Yet I had never felt more contained.