The Adventures of Sarah and Jack

Description:

      Sarah is 11 years old. Sarah is very active, maybe even too active and also wants to makes the world a better place to live in.  Jack is 11 years old as well. Jack has always been there for Sarah when she's down, he is like Sarah's sidekick and also usually takes charge when Sarah can't. Jack and Sarah  are Best Friends Forever.

      Miss Jane is 21 years old. She is Jack's and Sarah's class teacher and English teacher. Miss Jane had told Sarah and Jack about Jimmy and forced Mr. Thompson join them as well. Mr Thompson is 37 years old. Had joined the 3 because he was forced and saw their good intention.

                                                                       The Start of the Story

It's a regular day in the lives of Sarah and Jack but in class it was not. They went to their seats with a wooden desk in front of them while sitting on wooden chairs.

''Class, we won't have lesson or anything for that matter. So you may go back home now,"Miss Jane told the class. Everyone including staff and teachers left the school except for a few, Miss Jane, Sarah and Jack. Sarah was curious why they didn't have school,

"Miss, why didn't we have school today?" Sarah asked with curiousity.

It's a long story, I'll tell you when we reach the benches," Miss Jane replied.

They went to the school canteen's  new and improved wooden benches together and sat down comfortably.

"So it started with Jimmy, when we talked about our favourite superhero on the last Tuesday of last year, he said he jated superheroes and wanted to become not a supervillan, but a wicked villan." Miss Jane informed.

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Jack said.

"So? That's just what he wanted to be," Sarah opposed.

"Let me continue," Miss Jane advised.Miss Jane also mentions,"So this year, he was supposed to come to school to finish primary school but it's been three months since the first day of the year and he still hasn't came to school yet."

Sarah suggested that,"He might have went to another sch-"

"No Sarah," Miss Jane interrupted,"If Jimmy actually did do that, the school would have been notified." "So, I then proceed to call his parents, but I instead heard a disturbed woman screaming and aan pleading to their son to stop whatever they were doing," Miss Jane uttered shockingly.

"Maybe it was just something else?" Jack hoped. But no, it was actually Jimmy. Then, Miss Jane when walki ng home was tortured by questions that should couldn't answer because she didn't know the answer. She asked them if the three would meet up at her house instead of school to discuss about things and Sarah and Jack agreed. Miss Jane then went her way and the two went through the forest they first saw each other in.

The next day with all this new information in their minds, they go to Miss Jane's front door,"DING, DONG," the bell rang. Miss Jane heard the bell to see Jack ans Sarah standing outside waiting, all three of them meet and turns out, there's a fourth!

"Hello, I'm Micheal Thmopson, you can call me Mr. Tom for short." Micheal introduced himself. They discussed about a plan to defeat now called 'Evil Villan Jimmy'.

"Isn't this like in superhero movies when all of them meet up and gather at their base to discius aboit things like this?" Jimmy proposed.

"Yup!" Mr. Tom simply answered.

"Sick.." Jimmy spoke awestruck.

They then broke into Jimmy's house just to find his family dead on the ground.

"Oh, hello there! Nice to meet you, you're going to face the same fate as them!" Evil Villan Jimmy yelled like a maniac while pointing at his dead parents. The four looked around to see a young, used-to-be innocent child in a ginat mechanical suit with arms and legs as huge as Mr. Tom. Jack tried to talk Jimmy out of itvbut Jimmy wouldn't stop, they then did something not that bad (actually good) but didn't want to do. They realize Jimmy had a lazer pointed at all of their heads, so then Sarah set off a powerful EMP which made Evil Villan Jimmy's suit fail, he got trapped then was arrested for murder.

"I just didn't want to get bullied all the time..." Jimmy uttered and those were his final words Sarah and Jack heard. Suddenly, Sarah, Jack, Miss Jane and Mr. Tom got sent to empty space and time to get brainwashed by an unknown being.

"All I remember was seeing a brightly shining, radiant light," Sarah exclaimed to the doctors in a hospital.

What happened?