More Than Friends-3

"Michael, Michael, wake up!" I heard Janet saying beside my bed.

I slowly opened my heavy, sleepy eyes and saw her in front of me. I let out a tired groan, feeling exhausted.

"Come on, get up, dinner is ready"

"OK, OK, I'm coming" I said.

She left the room and closed the door behind her. I got up and sat on the bed. I yawned rubbing my eye. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was half past five. "Wow" I thought. "I've slept for 3 hours".

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water to wash away the tiredness. I got out the room and went downstairs and to the dining room.

"Mmm, it smells good. What do we have for dinner? I'm starving" I asked.

"Good to see you, Michael. Where have you been the whole day? I didn't see you around" Katherine asked.

"Oh, I was in my room all day. I took a nap, but I slept way too much. That's why you didn't see me" I answered.

"Well, ok" Katherine said, smiling.

I sat on my chair next to Janet. Janet nudged me on the elbow.

"Hey, what happened to you today? Why did you go to your room after seeing that girl? I need to know everything. Tell me" she said in whisper.

"Oh, Janet, that's nothing" I said trying to avoid her.

"No, you have to tell me. We are very close. You always tell me your secrets. C'mon you can trust me. I won't say it to anyone" she said.

"Well, ok, ok. I'll tell you, but not now. After the dinner, ok?" I said.

"All right" she said, smiling.

After about 25 minutes, we ate our meal and everyone went back to mind their own business. And Janet and I went up to my room. We entered the room and I closed the door. We both sat on the bed.

"Okay, now tell me everything from the start" she said.

"Ugh, well, well. The girl you saw in the yearbook was Amina, Amina Pearce. She was my classmate. And my best friend. We were really close friends". I paused for a few seconds.

"Then?" Janet asked curiously.

I smiled. "I...I had a crush on her" I said, blushing.

"Aww, that's so sweet" she said, smiling. "What about her? Did she have such feelings for you?" she continued.

"I don't really know" I said. "But I think she had. I could understand it from her talk, from her moves. But I'm not sure" I said.

"You hadn't confessed her that you like her, had you?" Janet asked. She knows me.

I shook my head, looking down and "No" I said. "I sent Bill and some others to go to her father's work place and find some information about her" I continued lifting my head up.

"How did you get the address of her father's work place?" Janet asked.

"Oh, it is a long story" I started telling her the phone conversation I had with that lady. As I finished saying everything, the telephone started ringing.

I picked it up and said "Hello?"

"Hey, Michael, I have good news for you" It was Bill.

"Oh Bill, please tell me you found her" I said, excitedly.

"Yes, Michael, yes I found her address, phone number, some photos and even saw her" he said.

"Oh Bill, thank you SO much!" I said happily.

"You are welcome, Michael. If you want I can bring those things to your room now".

"That'd be great, Bill" I said.

I hung up and turned to Janet. She was confused, but smiling.

"So?" Janet asked excitedly.

"They found her!" I exclaimed happily and hugged her tightly. "Even her photos!" I said.

"Wow, I'm so excited to see her" she said.

At that time we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. Bill opened the door. I walked up to him and took the paper and photos and thanked him before he left the room. I closed the door and sat on the bed. The first thing I wanted to do was to look at the photos. I opened the envelope and there were the photos. I took all the photos out. These were the photos taken secretly when she was at her father's work place. I was mesmerized by her beauty. She had changed so much. In the photo she had a loose, nice ponytail, an outfit like this:

"Oh my goodness, she is sooooo beautiful" I said in a soft voice, feeling tears appear in my eyes

"Oh my goodness, she is sooooo beautiful" I said in a soft voice, feeling tears appear in my eyes. Janet saw that and she caressed my back putting her head on my shoulder.

"Aww, that's so sweet, Michael" she said. I smiled. "It is so obvious that there still can be a place for her in your heart." she said playfully.

I giggled. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But I'm not sure. I mean, perhaps she already has a boyfriend or something. And I have to meet her, or at least talk to her. For now I don't want to be like that again, I mean, I don't want to say that I have feelings for her. Cause the gap between the years is so large. Ugh, I don't know" I said.

"Well, don't hesitate to talk to me about this when you need. I am always here for you" she said as she got up.

"Thank you, Janet. I really appreciate it" I said and got up and hugged her tightly. After the hug she walked up to the door.

"I really liked that girl. Don't miss the chance" she said, winking.

I giggled. "I'm happy you like her. We'll see".

She smiled and left. I closed the door and went back to look at the photos. Then I took the other piece of paper out of the envelope. There were written her current address, phone number.

"Maybe I will call her tomorrow. Today was quite tiresome" I said to myself. I looked at the clock. It was 7. I thought what I could do now. Then "Peter Pan" came to my mind. "Yeah, I will watch "Peter Pan". So I watched "Peter Pan". The movie ended and it was 9 pm. As I had slept for 3 hours, I felt very energetic. So I watched another movie too. After that movie I went to bed, with Amina on my mind.

Thanks for reading the third chapter of "More Than Friends"!

Please, vote, comment and share! :)

And leave some feedback about how you find the story so far :)

Thanks, loves! <3