Episode 10 : Party Time

Hi Friendz I'm Back With My FF So Lets Start

----------------------------------------------------

Sense - 1

IN CAR:

Sanskaar is driving the car and Swara is Looking Outside The Window Suddenly She Gets An Idea And Looks Towards Sanskaar.

Swara (in mind) : How Cute He Is Wait Focus Swara Focus you Have To Irritate Him Do Something.I Thought By Listening That I Want To Do Job He Becomes Irritate And I Will Enjoy His Situation But He Is Behaving Like That He Has No Issue With It What Should I Do Now.

She Was Lost In Her Thoughts Just Then There Car Stop With A Jerk And She Came Out From Her Thoughts.And See That Its Traffic Jam

Just Than A Boy Come With Jasmeen Flowers And Said To Sanskaar

Boy : Bahiya Please Buy These Flowers And Give To Did She Will Become Happy

On Hearing This Both Looks At Each Other And A Small Eye look Which Was Broke By Boy's Voice

Boy : Please Bahiyaa Take It Na

Sanskaar : Ok Give Me 2 "Lariyaan"((thread)Sorry Guys I Don't Know Its English U Can Consider It As Gajra)

Sanskaar Give Money To Boy And Take That Flowers And Kept Them On Dashboard

Swara (Shocked & in Mind) : What The Hell I Thought He Give The Flowers To Me But He Didn't Say A Word Ahhhhh I Will See U Mr. Maheswari

The Fragrance Of Jasmine Starts To Distract Swara's Mind And Her Starts To Attract Towards The Sanskaar.She Sees Sanskaar From The Corner Of Her Eyes.Now She Was Loosing Her Control And She Throw That Flowers From Window.

Sanskaar Becomes Shocked By Her Act

Sanskaar (shocked) : What Have U Done ? R They Biting U What Problem Have U From Them Why U Throw Them Out?

Swara : Because From There Fragrance I Was Feeling Headache.

Sanskaar Understood Her Situation And Thought To Tease Her

Sanskaar : People Buy These Flowers For Fragrance And Also Perfume Of That Flower And Ur Head Is paining Due To This I Think U R Lieing Is This True Or Not?

Swara (in mind) : Oh No If He Caught Me Then He Will Tease Me By Saying That I Feel His Effect On Myself.Do Something Swara Do

Swara (try to act) : Sanskaar you are To Slow See That Cars They Crossed Us And I M Getting Late For My Job Interview Please Hurry Up Try To Drive Fast.

Sanskaar Understood That She Is Distracting Her So He Didn't Further Drag The Topic

Sanskaar : Ok

Saying This He Increase The Speed.After Sometime He Drop Swara At Her Place And Also Leaves From There.

Swara Sees The Building At Where It Is Written "MOON & STARS COMPANY". She Walks Inside The Office.While She was Walking She Sees A Guy Who Was Wearing Mehroon(Brown) Coat Blue Jeans And Black T-Shirt And He Was Talking With A Girl Swara Unintentionally Heard There Conversation And Becomes Scared.

Man : If U Try To Tell Anybody About This Than I Will Kill U.

Girl : No Please Don't Do That I Will Not Tell This To Anybody.

Swara Heard This And Becomes Scared She Ran From There While Running From There She Drop Her Anklet There And That Boy And Girl Heard This noise And Get A Doubt That Might B Someone Has Heard There Conversation they Search Here N There And Boy Finds That Anklet.

Boy : Ok Sonia Talk To U :Later And Ya I Have Practiced U Ur Dialogues Remember Them Ok

Sonia : Ok Bro I Will Remember Them.