Alone - Jimin

(Y/N) woke up and sat up on her bed, Another day in hell, she thought as she stood up to go to the bathroom. Because of her extreme shyness, she had no friends and always sat alone at break. Although she wasn't bullied, she thinks that everyone thought of her as a weirdo, a loner, a LOSER and that hurt her.

After showering and putting on her uniform, she went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hi sweetie. Here, eat breakfast." Seung Min, her mom greeted. As you'd think, she'd be mad at (Y/N) for not being social. But that wasn't it. Her mom knew why she's like that. When she was little, her dad was brutally murdered by one of his friends in front of her and Seung Min . (Y/N) remembered that incident until now. She was traumatized that she didn't talk to anyone except for her mom. "Thanks, mom.", (Y/N) thanked, eating the food she made. After eating, she grabbed her bag and walked to school.

As the other students took their seats, the teacher walked in with a boy following him. The girls are already whispering to each other about the boy." Good morning, class.", the teacher bowed," Today we have a new student joining us.", he looked to the boy to inttoduce himself. "Hello, my name is Park Jimin.", he bowed," It's nice to meet you all.", he added while smiling. The girls' whispering got slightly louder when he smiled,
"Omg, he's so handsome!", they whispered to each other. "Okay, please be quiet, Jimin, you can sit next to (Y/N).", the teacher said,"(Y/N)?", he called and she raised her hand. Jimin got his bag and sat next to the empty chair beside her."Hi.",  he greeted her and all she could is smile at him and turning back to the teacher's discussion.

After a few weeks, Jimin was getting more and more curious and more concerned about (Y/N). He noticed that she always sat alone at break and never recited in class. He wondered why she was like that while he was looking at her, eating when he heard the other students. "Why is she alone?", one said to the other next to him/her, "Yeah, she's really pretty. Why would no one talk to her?", they replied and continued eating. Jimin was slightly mad at them for saying that she's just pretty. She is pretty. But, surely she's more than just a pretty face, he thought to himself. He decided to stand up and sit at the table she's sitting in, right in front of her. "How are you?", he asked but (Y/N) didn't answer and looked down. Jimin reached out his hand to hold hers in concern but she pulled her hand back. "I'll give time for you to be alone.", he said as he stood up and left.

Idiot, why'd you do that? You weirded him out, (Y/N) thought to herself as she hit her head on the table. Jimin looked back at her and he saw her head on the table. He looked forward and kept on walking.

The next day, (Y/N) decided to do it, to join her dad to where he is now. She went to the rooftop and got out a bottle of pills from her bag. She bought pills at the pharmacy, she didn't need it, it was for her mother but she stole it. It read on the back,

Warning: Intaking more than 2 pills could lead to death

Good, she thought to herself as she took one..two..three... A lot of pills were in her hand. She was about to put all of it in her mouth when she felt someone pull her arm, causing the pills to fall from her hand. "What are you doing?!", she heard Jimin say. She didn't answer, she only had her head down, tears falling from her eyes. Jimin felt bad for her so he hugged her to his chest. She was surprised but she let her tears soak his shirt.

"Ever since I met you, I wasn't just curious about you, I was concerned. I wanted to come to you and help you, listening to your problems but something held me back. I was thinking what it was but now I know. When I'm about to go to you, the butterflies in my stomach made me turn around.", he said and (Y/N) and saw that Jimin was looking away from her,"I finally realized I want you to hold my heart. I love you.", he said, looking at her in the eyes.

(Y/N) blushed at his confession,"I'll be yours.", she said and Jimin widened his eyes, hearing her talk for the first time,"You finally talk-","When I was little, my dad was murdered in front of me by his friend. That traumatized me until now, that's why I didn't talk to anyone except for mom. She was there during the incident.", she cut him off,"Just wanted to tell you since you said you were concerned.", she said while new tears were falling.

Jimin looked at her before wiping off her tears with his thumb. Suddenly, he stepped closer to her until their faces were inches away. She looked up to him while Jimin's hand was caressing her cheek. Jimin finally leaned in, lips on hers. (Y/N) was surprised yet kissed him back. The kiss was passionate. Her lips were soft, which made Jimin not want to break it but he pulled away. "Don't worry, I'll protect you, since you're mine now.", he said then hugged her again.

(Y/N) hugged him back, arms wrapped on his back. She felt happiness once again after so many years. She was glad to have Jimin now, because there was someone for her, not avoiding her unlike the others. "I love you.", she said, "I love you too.", Jimin replied