He Stays, Always

Hi! I wrote this story way back 2015, and since then, hindi ko pa 'to na-e-edit. Kaya ngayon, I am planning to work on it! Hindi lang basta edit/revise ang gagawin ko, kundi rewrite talaga. I have to rewrite the entire story to make it more wonderful, appealing, and realistic.

I know it's a lot to ask you this, but here I am, asking you to be patient with me. Rewriting this story will not be easy. It will be a long process. It might take me years to rewrite this, and dahil na rin may ongoing stories pa ako and 'yon ang priority kong tapusin. And I'm asking you to be patient with me. Once I'm done rewriting the entire story, I promise to post it immediately here on Wattpad. But for now, I recommend you read my other works. Lalo na 'yong Self-love Trilogy. Marami na rin naman akong completed stories dito sa Wattpad, and I really want you to try reading it! :")

Also, you can grab your copies of my books! I have books published under PSICOM, and sana talaga masuportahan niyo. It's really worth the read! :") Available ang books ko na Smile for me, Ressler, Wake Up or Sleep, and Close Your Eyes, Ciem sa National Book Store, Expressions, Pandayan, Shopee and Lazada under PSICOM Publishing Inc. Kaya thank you talaga sa inyong lahat! I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you, and stay safe!

— Tiana

**

You can find me here:

Facebook: Tiana Vianne
Twitter: TianaVianne
Instagram: christianavianne
FB Group: TianaVianne's Readers
FB Page: Tiana Vianne