THE THINGS WE DO

PS: THIS CHAPTER CAN GET A BIT DIRTY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE KINDA THINGS DONT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! BY THE WAY ITS REALLY SHORT 🤘😘

He stands there admiring my body. Now both of us are in our underwear. I'm shaking a bit when he asks.
"Is this your first time?"
I didn't know what to answer so I just shake my head shyly.
He gives me a smirk and continues kissing me. I covered my face with my hands while he made his way down my breasts and down to my stomach. I look at him straight in the eyes trying to keep a straight face. He slowly pulls my things which were black down my leg and throws it away across the room. He puts his hands around my throat pressing it.
"Choke" he says
He bites his bottom lip teasing me. He spreads my legs wide open.
"Damn" he whispers
He bent down and slid his thumb up and down my v-town.
I threw my head back in to the bed and tugged my nails into the bedsheets.
My mouth suddenly fell wide open when I felt something entering my v-town . It wasn't his thumb for definitely.
"Fuck..." I said looking down at Grayson
He looked up at me while still sucking it . He moans sending a vibration to my whole body.
I felt him peck on my v-town before he stood up.
He licked his lips clean and smirked back at me.
"You taste hella good" he says laying beside me in my bed
At this moment I was thinking about what happened . How could I have done that.
He gets up and dresses up. I cover myself into the bedsheets. I admire him while he's getting dressed. His muscular back made me bite my lips.
I hear people talking downstairs so I quickly get dressed and unlock my door and open it slighltly.
Me and Grayson pretend like we are just having a chat like nothing happened.
My door opens slightly to reveal my mum
"Hey you guys hungry?"
We both look at each other and nod our heads
" I just made some pancakes and waffles if you two want some it's in the kitchen"
As soon as my mum leaves we rush down the stairs through the hallway to the kitchen. We both grab two of each. I drown my waffles into chocolate syrup and my pancakes into butter and honey. At this moment we are sitting opposite to each other. There was a silence but not an awkward silence. We eat our food. It was delicious and he agrees with me. He grabs his backpack and leaves as we walk towards the door he gives me a last glance and gives me a kiss in my lips. I wasn't expecting that so I smiled and led him outside.
Basically that's what went on for me today...
Tomorrow is the day I get back. And I'm not excited....