Shocking Discovery

(Jasmine's POV)

The sight of Stacey's death was too much for me to see. So me and Michelle slowly backed out of the bathroom.

"Wha-What should we do?"

"I don't know, but I do know we need to call the police!" Michelle quickly whispered. "Let's go turn on the power. I think we could turn it on in the basement. Come on."

Michelle and I carefully strolled through each corner of the wall. Soon I saw a shadow in a kitchen and I turned to Michelle.

"Michelle, did you see that?"

"What? Where?"

"There!!!"

I turned and flashed the light to where I saw the shadow. But what I then saw was nothing.

"But, he was there. I saw him."

"Yeah righ-wait where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"My mother's butcher knife!!! Where is it?"

"I don't know. Forget about it. Let's go."

Soon we were back on track walking to the power box. While we were walking in my mind I was thinking "What the heck am I getting myself into." All these negative thoughts just swarmed through my head. Then I bumped into Michelle. All of my train of thought just vanish.

"Why did we stop?"

"We're here......"

(Michelle's POV)

In my mind I was racing to call 9-1-1. I then found myself in the middle of a dangerous situation. There was 3 of us in the beginning and now 1 is dead. I keep thinking to myself "Who's next?" and "What are we going to do?" I looked at Jasmine. She looks brave and I keep thinking to myself not to cry to stay strong. Once we get to the door that leads to the basement we slowly reached for eh doorknob. As I touched it the coldness of it prickles through my body. I slowly turn it to reveal what lies behind it.