2. "Babysitting" in the Clouds??

"I need to find something to do to earn a little cash." I immediately say to Cannon and Spike after taking a seat on the bus.

Cannon and Spike takes their seats across from me.

"That was completely unexpected Nach. Since when did you become interested in working a job?"

"Every since he seen something he wants in Toymaniac." Cannon states.

"Pretty much." I agree.

"But I'm not interested in finding a "real" job....I just want to see if I can find something I can do in the neighborhood to make a quick buck."

"Hmmm...well why don't you ask Thinky for help. You know she'd be more than happy to." Spike happily suggests.

Thinky, as her name implies, is always coming up with ideas for stuff but they're usually either a hit or miss.
Sometimes, her ideas would be spot on while at other times....well to put it bluntly, they would be terrible.

But we give her an "E" for effort for trying...even when her ideas are sometimes stupid.

Cannon props his leg up on the empty seat next to him and jokingly asks.

"You're not just using your suggestion as an excuse to see her, are you Spikes?"

"N..NO!...I'm being completely serious in helping Nacho out. Why would I want to see her?"

"For obvious reasons that I'm not even gonna mention." Cannon jokes.

Spike has the biggest crush on Thinky and everyone seems to know about it except for Thinky herself.

She's kind of an airhead when it comes to that sort of thing....but I guess it works out in Spike's favor since he doesn't want her to find out.
But who could blame him?

She's adorable, nice,...and she's always doing her best to help out others with her ideas.

"I don't have a problem with asking Thinky for advice." I say.

"Not trying to sound mean or anything....but are you guys certain that you want to ask for Thinky's help? You know how she is sometimes." Cannon asks with a concerned tone.

"I'd try asking around in the neighborhood before going to her...I'm just saying."

"I'm willing to take that chance. She might just come through today." I say with confidence.

I'm certain that Thinky won't come up with anything stupid. There are lots of ways to make money...I think.

"Yeah, this might just be one of the lucky days." Spike adds.

"We'll I'll leave you guys to that. I'm going to go home and rest for a bit. My stop is coming up in a few."
Cannon says after looking up at the flashing red text to check for his stop.

About 10 minutes later, Cannon walked to the entrance of the bus to get off at his stop.

"Take care you guys...and good luck Nach." Cannon said to us before finally exiting the bus.

Me and Spike continue to conversate.

"So Nach... what did you find in the store? It's kinda weird for you to be seeking employment."

"An eRobot 6....but the owner Dave is offering me his robot Beta for half price since he's used."

"Half price??....I've read that those things are expensive so that's one heck of a deal."

"Yeah it is...I'll only be paying about 200 dollars with a little tax included."

"That's not so bad...so how much money do you have saved right now."