You Little Shit. [ 1 ]

Monday, January 16.

I collected  my books from my locer shutting it casually. Making my way down the hall way, passing many faces. I had gone to school with some of these kids since second grade. A little soreal. Sighing I walked into class. I was so tired, I'd much rather be in bed, reading a book.

I'm such a loser.

Taking my usal sit center front row. I always sat in the same place, every class. This way I knew I'd be able to see the board and give my teacher all my atention. I had always been like that. Always. I took out my note book and three sharpened pencils, just to be prepared.

Everyone was filling in seat after seat was being filled with kids who obviously didn't want to be here. As I sat up straight they sluched down, there was a noticable difference between them and me. I didn't care though. Right?

Shaking it off, I looked to the seat next to mine  seeing it was empty. No big surprise really, Reese was always late, he didn't care, niether did I. Reese was the aka popular boy in the school, rebellious, outgoing, and I'll say it good looking. Some days I dreamt of being like him, then I'd start to think and change me mind.

[ This is not  a lot I know, I'm only putting this much up bc I want to see what people think about it, to see if I should write more or just forget the story, btw if anyone does covers, I need one. ]