Chapter 19

I woke up and climbed off phil's lap .I went into the kitchen while messing with my hair.I began to make coffee while humming along to "this is gospel" which was stuck in my head for some apparent reason.I put the instant coffee into my favourite cup which was a large mug with a picture of Phil on the side and in large comic sans on the side read the words MY PHILLY .
"Morning d-slice "Phil said spinning me around and holding me .
"Never call me that "I laughed kissing him on the forehead .
"Is Brooklyn up yet ?"
"I sure am "she said walking into the room
"Great timing "Phil giggled
"I know right ,so what's today's adventure dad?" She asked Phil with great interest .
"Well....we're going to get the bridesmaid dresses and our suits ."he replied
"cool"she yawned .

We got changed and watched 'Yuri on ice ' until there was a loud knock on the door .I went to open the door .When I opened it Louise , Zoe and Darcy came inside .we had already told them what we where doing so it wasn't long before we where back outside in a taxi on our way to a dress shop.Darcy was exited ,she was bouncing up and down in the seat as we had promised her she could wear a tiara at the wedding .

We arrived to the shop and split the taxi fare between us .Darcy grabbed Brooklyn's hand and pulled her along the pavement into the shop.
"Calm yourself Darcy " Louise giggled

We went into the warm shop out of the cold .Phil squeezed my hand .i knew he was nervous . I kissed his nose reassuringly as he gave me a little smile.A old woman with short grey hair ran out from behind a shimmering curtain in the corner of the shop.Phil told her our names and she rushed around the shop picking up black and blue dresses .She picked out a few. She let Darcy pick out a dress and she enjoyed twirling around looking at tiaras placed on her curly haired head .
Phil chose a new suit and then we watched the girls twirl around in the dresses that had been picked out .

After sitting around sorting through garments for up to 5 hours we still couldn't find any we liked .
Brooklyn sat in a chair in the corner of the room with a sad expression on her face .I went and sat next to her and hugged her to my side .
"What's wrong ?" I asked
"I look ugly in all of the dresses ,I don't want to ruin your day by looking like ......,me "
"Listen Brooklyn you are far from ugly ,you are beautiful and I'm glad to have you as my daughter .this wedding needs you as much as we need each other ."
"Thanks daddy"
"How about you choose a dress ?"
"Me?!?"
"Yes you "
"Are your sure?"
"Sure as ever "

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek then walked around the store ,carefully considering the colours that me and Phil had picked . She ran over to me with sparkling eyes holding a black lace dress with a blue underlay.
"I .....love it "Phil squealed hugging her and jumping up and down .
We got everyone's sizes and ordered them to collect next week .Louise and Zoe got a taxi to a hotel even after Phil insisted they stayed in the office/spare room.

We climbed into the taxi .phil yawning and Brooklyn baggy eyed and smiling we went home.I was kind of expecting something from Phil 😏😏😏.but my sweet cinnamon bun was to tired so I left him to himself .When we arrived at the house I payed for the taxi and realised that Brooklyn was asleep on phil's shoulder. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs and into her bed with Dan and Phil plushies.Phil crawled in to bed in his underwear me following after . I placed my hand on phil's arm .He was like ice .
"PHIL YOUR FREEZING "I squealed
"I know"
"Well I never thought I'd say this but get some clothes on."
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Noooo"
"Yessss"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because why would I have clothes when I have you to keep me warm ."
I placed a kiss on his chest and then wrapped myself around him.
"Take off your clothes Dan "
"Why?"
"Because I wanna keep you warm to."
"But I'm wearing no underwear"
"Who cares "Phil said with a wink .

I climbed out of bed and slid off my clothes then climbed back in next to him .He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him.He looked down under the covers as he placed his hand lightly on my crotch.Even that made me gasp.
"Dan" he giggled
"I can't help it , can I really trust you to sleep in the same bed as me when I'm naked.."
"Yes you can"
"Ok Philly"
He placed his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck .We where lying close together .my the tip of my nose touching his forehead .As I moved down in the bed so I could look into his beautiful blue eyes ,he tried to kiss my chin but due to my movement he placed his lips on mine .We both smiled into the kiss .
"I love you Philly "
"I love your to Danny "
Phil placed his hand on my ass and slapped it lightly and looked at me smiling that much loved smile of his .
"Naughty Philly "
"You know you like it"he giggled
"Well I can't deny that " i said winking .
He kissed me one more time and then we both drifted off to sleep.