Catching feelings😩

Simone POV

------------------------

Since I had all the same classes as Mateo I decided to sit with him to get a better feel for him I'm not gone lie to nobody he daddyish af😋😚 but I can't do the whole relationship thing that's another story for another time.... But anyways the teacher called me to the front of the class to introduce myself to everybody"good morning class this is our new student Simone Parker everyone say hello"he said making everyone give lil dry hey's and hi's but I wasn't stuntin it or nun this my first day and ian come to make no friends anyways"Welcome to my class my name is Mr. Fredrick, why don't you tell us something about yourself"He asked "well I'm 17 I'm from Baltimore and I like to sing"I said low key annoyed"thank you for sharing you can take your seat next to Mr.Bowles"

"Hey Mateo who's your friend" this random Becky asked "didn't you just hear her introduce herself"he said half way annoyed "Yea but I want to know if that's your girlfriend"she said with a lil attitude behind her voice but this lil bitch don't know me so I'm gonna give her the run down"No I'm not his girlfriend but if I was you would be the first one to know if I just got here today then why would we be dating and you could talk to me like you just talked to him and I will be giving you the best ass whooping you ever seen so try me hoe" I said with a smile sitting next to Mateo"Well I'm here to tell you that Mateo is going to be single unless he's with me so....."she said with a devilish grin "uh I think that's for me to decide Taylor"Mateo said rolling his eyes (not in a gay way😅) "yea I'm gone let you think that baby" she said smirking I can already tell I'm gone have to beat moe ass on my brothers she a bug for no reason🙄anyways I was taken outta my thoughts by Mateo asking me if I wanted him to walk me home "yea, and how did you know I lived close by?"I said "cause it's on your student id and I live next door"he said cracking up"oh well yea thanks that's sweet"awww he offered to walk me home and we live next to each other this year might just be cool.

A/n;I'm sorry for the long ass wait technical difficulties at home with me being grounded and stuff😂but I'm back frfr this time🤘😋