Reunited with Mindy

Today is the day. The day Dave reunited with Mindy. They both haven't spoken in person ever since the day Mindy decided to move to New York. They did manage to keep in touch over call and text but seeing each other in person again was a whole different level. Dave being Dave, admired himself in the mirror making sure he looked casual. He made his way to the comic shop. *Ding* the comic shop door went. Dave saw Mindy, sat at the back of the comic store reading a comic. Dave sat at Mindy's table.
'Hey Mindy' Dave said cheerfully.
'Dave!' Mindy said as she reached to hug him.
'How have you been?' Questioned Dave.
'I have been alright, thanks. You?
'I'm ok, thanks. What you reading there?' Asked Dave.
'Oh, this... It's the Red Mist comic book. I can't believe that douche bag was made into a comic book, or even famous. Nobody realised how much of an asshole he was.'
Dave felt the anxiety coming through. He didn't have his mind on Red Mist until she brought his name up. He is the idiot who got people to kill his only remaining family, his dad. He is the idiot who turned from a super hero, to a murdering villain.
'Dave, I need to tell you something. Something really important. Something that no one can know.'
'Mindy, you can trust me. I won't tell a single soul and I guarantee that.'
'Someone is trying to kill me. Trying to kill us. Trying to kill the hero community. I keep having the feeling it is a villain. It is somebody who knows our actual identity. Someone who knows details that can ruin our reputation. I have been getting a lot of threats recently revealing things nobody knows about me. But this person... knows EVERYTHING.
'Wait, what?!' Dave said.
'Look, I have to go. I will talk to you about it soon, Dave.'
'But wait! This is an important matter, Mindy!
*Ding* the door went as Mindy left the store.