It can't be true!

shane's pov

joey was about to tell me something when lisa called.

shane: hey lisa. whats up?

*the phone*

Lisa: Shane you lil bitch!

Shane: huh?

Lisa: fuck Joey yet? Little fag?!

Shane: Lisa what the helps wrong with you?!

Lisa: hey, if you're refrigerator running?

Shane: uh....

Lisa: then you better go and catch it! *girls laugh in the background*

Shane: ok, I don't know what game you're playing but it's really fucking annoying

Lisa: "and we'll never be royal! Royal! It don't run in our blood!!!!!" Hey uh pizza dude, you ice cream?

Shane: Lisa.... This is shane

Lisa: yea I gotta go monkey boy. Bye!

*hangs up*

Wow.... Lisa was drunk. Uh! Gettin me mad.

Joey POV

Shane looks upset.

Joey: you ok?

Shane: yea, Lisa just called me and saying stupid shit. She's drunk. Uh!

Joey: oh, we'll I'm sure she doesn't know anything she's saying, just let it slide.

Shane: yea. So, what were you gonna tell me?

This is it. Omg. Am I really about to tell him? Ok... Her it goes...

Joey: uh, yeah. Ummm you see... I don't know why but... I had a dream about you, where... I was, well basically sawyer came into my room. He told me he was doing a video with Tyler and then I heard him scream on the way out. You burst through my door and tackled me to the floor and...

Shane: I said I love you and kissed you?

Joey: yea..som-som-something like that. How did you know?

Shane: I kind of had the same dream....

Joey: really?!

Shane: yea, freaky huh?

Joey: well... Do you think it means something?

Shane: what? The dream?

Joey: yea... Do.. Do you, ya know think it means something? Like the kiss?

Shane: I don't know. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

Joey: yea, yea maybe.

Shane: did, did you wish it happened?

Joey: well--- I'm not, not saying I didn't li--

Shane grabbed my face and kissed me. I closed my eyes and just focused on his lips being attached to mine. Holy... freaking ...crap! Shane! Shane dawson!!! Kissing me!! I don't believe it, I opened my eyes and shane broke the kiss to look at me. I was leaning against his couch just shocked at what happened. He sat next to me in a pretzel form and just smiled. He leaned in again and sat on me. He said nothing. Just looked at me and my lips. I stayed silent waiting for him to do something. He pecks my lips a couple of times and then started making out with me. He licked my bottom lip, of course I was gonna let him in. Our toughs danced and we just sat there. I hugged shane tightly. Things were getting heated up when shane started grinding on me. Oh no, I feel a boner. No, that's embarrassing. Luckily his phone rang and I thought of sad things to make it go away as soon as possible. Good thing he didn't notice it.