field trip

I don't feel good today I feel sick, but I can't miss school because we are having a field trip and we are staying there for 2 days and it's at a theme park. there are a lot of big rides that I want to go on and it will be really cool and fun plus my friends are going to. we're all going to the same hotel, so it's like a sleep over I never had a sleep over before so it will be so fun. when I was thinking I heard someone running. So I turn around and seen jana and Jake running at me. jana hugs me and says today's the big day I smiled and nod. we start walking to the bus and the teachers sit each of us in a seat and the good thing is that I'm sitting next to Jake and jana and I'm at the window just staring out and I put my ear buds on and just think I can barely hear jana and Jake talking and two minutes later I feel a tap on my shoulder and I take my ear buds of and look and them they both said are you OK with a wored look I just say I'm OK and look at the window again until we get there and just think about how I have such good friends all of a sudden I see black everywhere and I can't see anything but I see a little light I run to it and see someone it's a girl crying I walk up to the person and say are you OK she looked at me and see it was me crying and it just turns black again and I'm back at the bus.