Chapter 2

Once class was over I walked out to my car to look for Jake. Once I got there I saw he was leaning on his car.

"Hey meet me at my place," I told him opening my door.

"Alright, see you there," he said getting into his car. Once I got there he came right about the same time I did. I went inside and I put my bag on the couch and went straight to the fridge to get something to eat. A minute later he came into the kitchen.

"I'm making sandwiches, want one," I asked him. He nodded yes while opening a soda. Once I was done making the sandwiches I walked upstairs to my room knowing Jake was in there. I handed him his plate and sat down on the bed.

"Thanks M," he said. We sat in silence, once he was done he went down stairs. Minutes later I followed him. We got some more soda them went back up.

"So M, there's a party tomorrow an we should go," he said in a begging tone.

"You know I hate parties, I never fit in," said giving him a serious face.

"Come on M, please just go for me," he begged.

"Fine but once I get annoyed we are leaving," I firmly told him.

"Okay I understand, I will pick you up at 7:00," he said.

"No we are taking my car just in case you don't want to leave," I told him

"K then pick me up at 7:00," he said

"Yah whatever, want to play COD?" I asked him trying to take my mind off the party. He nodded his head yes. So went down to the game room.

----------------------------------

It was ten minutes till 7:00 so I decided it was time to leave to pick up Jake. "Bye mom, love you," I said giving her a hug.

"Wow you look great, be safe, and if you need a ride back just call me, love you mija," she told me.

"Thanks and yah don't worry," I said walking out. To the party I just wore my hair natural and put some make up on just so I didn't look bad. I wore my black cardigan and a white tank top. For pants I wore just some light-wash skinny jeans and my black Don Martins. From Jake's house it took us 30 minutes to get to the party. When we walked in it was already crowded. I held onto Jake's sweater when we walked through the crowd. Once we got our drinks we found Jake's friends. I took shots with Alex, Jake's bestfriend. I made sure to drink a bit at the beginning of the part so that I enjoyed it but was sober by the time it was time to go. I danced with Kate a big and then with Jake. He was really tipsy so I had to be careful. He was already trying to feel me up. I stopped dancing to get away from Jake so I went to get a drink. I was trying to get some beer but I didn't know how to use the keg. Someone came up behind me and touched my waist. I looked up and it was Ryan Bentz. "Here let me help you," he said while putting beer in my cup. He was a player, always trying to woo the girls with his smile, but I hated him. He was an asshole. Why do I hate him so much you may ask? Freshman year I went to a sleepover at some girl Miranda's house. Toward midnight it got boring so we went to her neighbors house. Ryan just so happened to be there. We decided to play truth or dare. I ended up being dared to kiss him but I said no. I was to afraid since I never had my first kiss, so I ran away from the sleepover. For a month they made fun of me. Two months later Ryan asked me out and I said yes, but then he said he was just kidding. So ever since then I hated him.

"Here you go," he said giving me my cup. I grabbed it and turned around walking away. But then I felt this tug on my arm. I turned around and Ryan pulled me.

"What?" I asked.

"Aren't you gonna say thank you," he said.

"Thank you," I told him then turned away. He pulled me again.

"What do you want?" I told him taking his arm off me.

"You aren't still mad about that sleep over are you," he asked while smirking. I thought to myself, yes.

"No. Now leave me alone," I said. I left and went to find Jake. I asked Alex where he was an he said that Jake was hooking up with some girl. I was pissed at Ryan and at Jake for leaving me. I wasn't jealous of Jake, I was mad because now I won't be able to leave just yet. So once Alex offered to take more shots, I gladly said yes. I was gonna get fucked up.

______________________