chapter 5

3rd pov

"Jungkook!! Wake up bunny!!" namjoon shout from behind jungkook's door, jungkook groan, he check his alarm clock 6:30am, glaring at the closed door "why the ice cream he want in this early in the morning?!" The small boy grumble.

"Wake up bunnyyyy~" namjoon sing loudly make jungkook groan "Im up! Im up!! You dumb!" He shout loudly "good" jungkook can see his hyung smirk "stupid" jungkook mumble. He check his phone when his phone ringed who the pillow text me in this early in the morning? Jungkook groan sleeply while he check his phone.

Yoongi😎
Morning jungkook

Prince kookie👼
Morning hyung~

Yoongi hyung😎
Namjoon told me that he want us take you to the school.

Prince Kookie👼
What?how?He just wake
me up just now😑

Yoongi hyung😎
I know but he cant because he sick, dont you know?

Prince kookie👼
No!!,why joonie dont
tell me he sick?😢

Wait a minute,he just
Wake me up just now with
his nosy voice😑

Yoongi😎
Pfft, did he knock your door and shout your name early in the morning and singing? 😂

Prince kookie👼
Yes he really annoying argh!!

"Jungkookie baby!!! Come on Bunny!! Before you late for school!!" Namjoon shout behind his door "oh my freaking nugget!!" Jungkook groan annoyed "Can you shut your mouth BUTTHOLE!!" Jungkook shout, namjoon freeze before he banging jungkook's door loudly then he burst to laughing hard until he fall on the floor "oh my god that so fucking cute!!" Namjoon said while he wipe his tears and laugh more "arghh! Shut up" jungkook groan then he do his routine then quickly went to the dinning room avoid his hyung that try hard not to laugh by biting his fist when jungkook glance at him, namjoon can't hold it so laugh again make jungkook annoyed more.

~~~~~skip,at school because I say so😈~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you jungkook?" A guy that taller than the small boy ask, jungkook close his locker then look up at the red haired tall boy "y-yes, who are you?" Jungkook stutter and the guy realize he quickly bow "sorry, I didnt mean to scare you and my name is park chanyeol" chanyeol smiled when the small boy playing his big pink sweater that showing his small body "cute" chanyeol mumble.

"W-what? Me? Cute?" Jungkook tilt his head, his big brown eyes wide stare at the taller guy "yes, you really cute you know that?" Chanyeol chuckle "o-oh, thanks" jungkook whisper blushing, he bit his lips embarassed while he play the gm of his sweater "why you want to meet me?" Jungkook ask "umm~ do you want to join us break later? Me and my friends?" Chanyeol ask neevously, he rub his nape blushing, jungkook shock he never thought someone want befriend with him even he have jihoon and his hyung friends "s-sure,why not?" Jungkook giggle make chanyeol smile wider "really?! Thats great! Thank you jungkookie!! Ah- I-I mean-" chanyeol stutter but jungkook put his index finger to shut chanyeol mouth, giggle when he saw chanyeol looked shock "hyung shh, dont have to thank me and its okay, you can call me jungkookie if you want" jungkook smile.

"Yah PARK FUCKING CHANYEOL!!!!!" A brunette haired boy shout with his other friends behind him walk to their way "where the fucking hell are you going?! You fucking cut me and you fucking ditch us and gods know where the fuck you going!!" The brunette shout and give chanyeol death glare "how dare you cut me when Im talking about Adam Limbert you fucker" he added make jungkook flinch at his scary tone,the brunette haired boy didn't realize jungkook was there "Wow,too many fuck" a boy that looked the youngest in their group snickered.