One

As he ran from his car, Chris told himself he was only sprinting towards the elevator because his grandmother would have his balls if he didn't help the woman struggling with her scattered luggage.

He wasn't doing so because the glimpse he had seen of her cleavage left little for the imagination and the rear of her flowing dress kept sinking between her globes every time she bent over creating an image he really had no business contemplating. No. He was rushing to help her because she needed it.

"C'mon Brian please help me here. Okay?" She was saying when he neared her. Her voice was breathy laced with desperation. She had a foot holding the tube doors open as she collected or at least tried to collect stuff scattered on the ground.

"Awo koku" came a shaky reply from what could only be a kid inside.

"I know baby I want yoghurt too but we have to wait until we get in the house. Good manners remember?" She was answered with a wail and the bag she had managed to put together was emptied on the floor again. She sniffed and Chris figured this was a good time as any to let his presence known.

He cleared his throat when the kid paused only to gain momentum. 

Lady in green sighed without turning to looking at him said;

"I know just give me a minute" her voice cracked and he used that to anchor his eyes from her rear. He really should get a grip, he thought to himself, she has a kid she probably has a husband.

Right a husband.  That was enough to put out where his thoughts were headed.

As much as he had never limited himself to a certain group of the female species he'd never touch someone's wife. Not much of a commitment man himself but he respected those that consciously put themselves through the torture.

After what seemed like eternity the kids wails were reduced to hiccups and pitiful whimpers from behind the mom,he assumed she must be, he could see the tear streaked face scrunched up in a heart wrenching pout glaring at his mother.

"You know I could hold the door and we can quickly clean up this mess." Chris offered at the same time bending to gather most of the fruits that had spilled from one of the bags.

"I believe the car must be needed by..." He was just about straightening his frame when his line of view landed on something he had enough trouble trying to avoid looking at without them being shoved in his face.

Round. Full. Heavy. Really heavy. The teenager in him wondered how good they'd weigh in his hands?How much would fill his mouth and how much would be spilling from his hands? How well his-

"Face is up here!" Informed a very irritated voice.

His last encounter had openly referred to his fellow species as dogs. He hadn't really conceded to her opinion but right now the irony had him mentally slapping his tongue back in his mouth and wiping the drool

"I...uhm...I am not..."

"Staring at my my titties? Yeah. You are not. I know they are enormous like any other part of me right now. But it's very, very, extremely rude to stare.I can't even wear my old bras and don't get me started with the new ones. I might as well wear a my bloody door mat- oh God did I just-" Chris finally managed to drag his eyes from her chest and almost laughed at the mortified look on the lady's face.

"Too much information?" She voiced uncertainty etched all over her face. She was beautiful not the usual "perfect everything" kind of beautiful but she was. Button nose that was currently scrunched up as she reached for the furthest end of her inner cheek to gnaw at. Blood shot eyes that were probably encase with the longest eyelashes he'd ever seen too bad he couldn't tell if they were hers . Her hair, a live nest, was in a loose bun atop of her head.loose tendrils had managed to escape framing her face. She had no make-up,he noted. Having two sisters would make sure he knew when it was and wasn't present. She started chewing on her bottom lip nervously and his eyes followed the act. Full,inviting lips.

Too bad she was already taken.

"Yeah. And the elevator ascended with your kid in it."