THE START

I took a glance at the watch on my wrist and seek the time. It's one o'clock in the morning. It's getting late. I sighed and looked around.
The end of the street was dark and deserted. There are only three lamp post lightened the pavement. It was like I am in a ghost town.

I was too slack with the scenery until I got lost and I have been searching the right path to my house for hours. There isn't any people passed this street anyway.

"Kill them all"

My ears caught a loud noise from the corner of the street. I took a few step near the end of the street. Half of my head sneak out to look for the noise.

Not far from the place I stand, there were twenty men wearing dark clothes facing each other in the middle of the road. Each of them were holding a large heavy knife and a large metal stick.

I turned my head and immediately his my body at the back of the wall. My eyes widen and my heart was pounding so fast as it about to blow. I tried my best to not making any noise.

"Arghhhh"

I heard a loud scream. The sweat keep draining and soaked my clothes. My hands can't stop shivering. I took a peep behind the wall and the men were fighting each other.

Scream and groan keep repeating every corner. Blood was all over the place. They fight without mercy. The stink smell of blood impaled through my nostrils.

Krangg!!!

I took a glance beside me. My leg accidently crashed the dustbin lid. Damn! Those men still fighting but a few of them realized the dustbin noise and walk to my hiding.

"Whose there"

I quickly stand and run for my life. The men chased me. Their hands tried to catch. That remind me of the zombie that I watched in the TV.

"Help me! Help me! Help me" I screamed with all my heart.

It was getting hard for me to catch me breath. No! I can't stop now. I am not gonna lose my life in the hand of those bastards.

But....

************************************************************

HEY GUYS!!!

I HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY READING THIS PIECE AS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WORK.

FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ^^

I AM REALLY SORRY IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE GRAMMAR OR ETC.

AND IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR WORK JUST MENTION IT TO ME.... OKEY!?

AND IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS YOU CAN COMMENT IT.