People with disabilities

There are so many
People with disabilities and they smile.
They smile just because their happy to be alive and doing probably well.
It's so awful that ppl treat them not like 'normal' people. They're not bad people. They're just like everyone else

They're so wonderful.
Just because their strong and always be kind to everyone. Their don't mind about where you're from, how you're looking or who you are.

I wish the people without disabilities were so kind and wonderful like the people with disabilities.

You're not having to laugh about people cause you never know what happened to them.

And if you're seeing people with disabilities don't be rude to them their just normal people. They never done something to you.

I have friends with disabilities and a naber of me has an tumor.
It's hard for me to know that they will die sometimes. But everytime I look at them, their happy. Their just enjoyingthe rest of their live.

There are so many books about people with disabilities. Or people with cancer.
(The fault in our stars, wonder, my sister's keeper ...)
I love to read them cause it's easier to understand/settle/ to be contented with this Theme.

I hope you guys understand what I wanna say with this chapter.
Love y'all<33
Your xsugaless