hospital + intro

I see a bright light, I see people. They're chatting, they're talking. My vision is blurry so I can't see very well at first. Then, it clears up. First thing I see is three people sitting beside me, there was a woman and a man who looked like in their 40s - 50s and a teenage boy.

In here is really cold. I could feel myself laying down on a bed, wearing hospital clothes and some tubes attached to me. Also, I noticed that a plaster is wrapped around my upper head.

The people I saw sitting beside me looked relieved. One spoke and said, "How are you doing, Daniel?" Who's 'Daniel'? I asked myself, I didn't answer right away because I was busy processing about this man calling me Daniel.

Is that my name? What happened? Why am I here?

"W-who's Daniel?" I stammered, "I-is that me?" The woman and the man nodded, but the teen couldn't make eye contact as his eyes were watering a bit. Then he yelled, "Goddamnit! Why, Dan? What's wrong?! Why the fuck would you do that?"

The woman was shocked and immediately covered his mouth whilst he was trying to grab me but the woman was trying to calm him down and make him sit down and behave. He did but then, he started crying and he buried his face in his hands.

"We're your parents and this is your brother." the woman-- mum-- said, "And you're in the hospital."

-

oh hi

long time no see.

My first phanfic. Expect that this book might be crappy. But my friend inspired me to publish this here. So.... I dedicate this chapter to her,

HI crazedupcth

YOU'RE LOOKIN' FINE AS EVER, I ASSUME.

So, enjoy this really messed up book or something... because you'll be here for a while.

And this might be a little hard to write because I'm not British. Nope, nope, nope. I'm very sorry.

EDIT: Also, this was inspired by: Limerence [Phan] written by: orphic-lester I'm a silent reader sometimes so I just came back from voting her story. Read Limerence btw (sorry if this edit was late 😜)

- m.a