Dirty Laundry / Chapter 2 ♥

Tremaine

Photo (Tremaine & Veronica) 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The bus finally dropped me off at school. I walked myself all the way to breakfast. Being that my mom works two jobs and my dad works the night shift I barely get to see them. Its been a while since I had a homemade breakfast are homemade anything for that matter.

Hi, bro what's up?

What's good, Veronica?

Nothing much, how you been.

Ah, it's bittersweet Veronica bittersweet.

Veronica is a bestfriend. She knows almost everything about me. We've been friends ever since elementary schhol.

Tremaine, there you go again. Stop acting like that.

Veronica, am sorry. You know things just aint the same.

Look Tremaine, you gonna get throw it.

I hope so, Veronica.

What class you headed to?

Am going to algebra.

Oh , well see u later.

Bye, see u later Veronica.

I walked over to my seat before class stared. While everyone was chilling before class started I begin to write.

( So many people never find the one that's why I really wanna tell you somethin' I really think this is it for me I really think you're the one I need ...)

Ok, class settle down class. Pull out your calculator and paper and pencils. Its time to do our bell ringers.

Keri 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keri report to the principals office!

Keri, what you do now?

I promise I didn't do anything this time Chris.

Well you must have did something. Am pretty sure she didn't call you to here office to take a picture with you.

Why you gotta be a smart ass about it.

Just go before you get yo ass into anymore trouble, I'll watch your stuff.

Thanks, Chris.

Chris is my bestfriend. I prefer to say big brother. He use to have a crush on me in middle school, but I turned him down. He's been there for me, not to mention the times I got my ass in trouble.

Hi, Ms.Ally. Did you want to see me?

Yes, we've seen were your passing your Spanish class with flying colors.

Yea, it's pretty easy.

Glad to hear that. Keri we are thinking about moving you to an algebra class.

No, come on Ms.Ally. Me and math don't get along and I don't even know anyone in that class.

That's why were moving you too algebra. We're trying to challenge your mind. Friends are your lest worries.

Easy for you to say, your a principle.

Keri stop acting childish. Heres your new schedule and get to class.

I took the new schedule and walk out her office with a slit attitude.

As I was headed to Mr.Àbril, I saw Caira on the way.

Keri?

Um, Caira?

Long time no see, I said looking surprised at the way she changed over high school.

I know right, how u been?

I've been better.

That's great we'll we should catch up later. Here's my number.

Ok, thanks Caira I'll call you when I get the chance.

Caira is the first friend I made in high school. We'll new friend. Caira and I use to be close until she got moved to an advanced class.

Mr.Àbril, the principal changed my schedule.

Let's have a look. It says you have algebra. Get your belongings togather and ill write a pass for you.

We're you going, chris said looking at me up and down.

The principal changed my class to algebra beacuse am passing this class.

Damn, am miss you.

You still gotta walk me home, Chris.

True true just stay your ass out of trouble Keri.

Yes, dad I replied in a joking manner.

Keri, am not playing.

Ok... ok 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡♡ 

Please give mr feedback and tell me if you like this chapter.  

Vote vote vote vote!  

The faster I get feedback the faster I update