Rape

Eren knocks lightly on Captain’s door. Levi calls him in. “Commander said you wanted me for something, sir. He said he didn’t know why you needed me. Did I do anything wrong, captain?” He asks while walking closer to Levi and sitting in a chair that sat near the front of Levi's hardwood desk.

“No, you are not in trouble, Eren. You can relax.” Eren nods his head.  “Come here. Stand up and come over here.” He says and turns his chair away from his desk and Eren obeyed and walks around the corner of Levi’s desk.

“Do you trust me, Eren?” Levi asks.

“Of course, captain. I trust you with everything in my very being.” The young male responds slightly confused by the question.

Levi nods slightly and takes a moment to think about something in his head. Am I really going to do this to him? He trusts me… He is snapped out of his thoughts when he hears Eren’s sweet voice again. 

“Captain? Are you feeling well?” He asks, taking another step towards Levi to get a closer look.

Levi swiftly stood up and grabs Eren’s wrists and pulling them behind his back.

Eren tries to ask what Levi is doing but stops mid-sentence when Levi slams his chest onto the desk with a force that knocks the air out of his lungs.

Levi grabs a piece of cloth and bounds Eren’s wrists together. “W-wait a second, captain! I thought you said I wasn’t in trouble!” He says frantically and trying wriggle out of his painful grip. 

“Shut it.” Levi snaps and reaches in front of Eren’s pants then undoes his belt buckle, pulling his pants down with his boxers to expose his cute, round bottom.

Tears weld in Eren's eyes and he struggles again as he clenched his teeth. “Stop fucking moving, brat. The more you struggle the worst it’s gonna be. Now open up and suck.” Levi snaps and Eren stops moving.

The young man refuses to open his mouth at first but Levi uses his other hand to pry his jaw open and stick a couple fingers into his mouth. He brings the wet fingers down to Eren's virgin hole and jams one inside roughly.

Tears running steadily down Eren's cheeks and he lets out a panicked yell as Levi prods him open. His spit has already dried up as Levi wiggles in a second finger.

“Ow! Stop it, please! It hurts! Stop!” Eren begs and Levi ignores his pleas.

Levi pulls his fingers out and Eren lets out a deep sigh of relief, that relief quickly disappears as he the felt the slight wetness and warmth of Levi’s cock brushes against his hole.

“Please, no… I don’t wanna.” He whispers as his shoulders shake and his cheeks are stained with tears.

Levi yet again ignores him and pushes the head inside Eren and groans as he felt the tight and hot sensation.

Eren’s eyes widen and his lips part in a silent scream that is broken into a loud, pained shout and Levi fully thrusts inside with one quick and painful move.

Too much, too much. It hurts.

Eren's eyes roll into his head and faints. Darkness floods his senses and he lays on his desk unconscious and limp.

The pain proves to be too much for Eren and he quickly regains consciousness with a pained yell and his body thrashing. That's when he hears Levi moaning, his stomach twists horribly as he listens.

“-uck, fuck, Eren you feel so fucking good, fuck, I love you. I love you, I love you.” He moans as his hips quickly piston in and out of Eren.